The Masked Singer.

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

Oh, stop nit picking ! 

I'll stop 'nit picking' when you stop making lazy assumptions based on people's appearance. Deal?

3 minutes ago, Halibut said:

I'll stop 'nit picking' when you stop making lazy assumptions based on people's appearance. Deal?

No deal ! It wasn’t a lazy assumption.  Stop getting your knickers in a twist over simple remarks ! 

8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

No deal ! It wasn’t a lazy assumption.  Stop getting your knickers in a twist over simple remarks ! 

It was lazy as anything - you didn't even get his nationality correct and you assumed he couldn't know anything about British culture because he looks 'foreign'.

47 minutes ago, Halibut said:

It was lazy as anything - you didn't even get his nationality correct and you assumed he couldn't know anything about British culture because he looks 'foreign'.

Stop over reacting to posts and reading too much into them. ! Get a life ! 

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Stop over reacting to posts and reading too much into them. ! Get a life ! 

Three cheers for Pat.. well said :thumbsup:.

23 minutes ago, Padders said:

Three cheers for Pat.. well said :thumbsup:.

The cheques in the post ! ( winks)

Where is the Racial Bias, if someone mistakes a chinese person for Korean person or Japenese person  where deos that involve any kind Rasicm.  I live near a family who I don't really know if they are Chines or Japenes,  all I know is that they are a wonderful family, because I don't know which country they are from does that make me a racist.  :huh: and by the way Im not ignorent either. It doesn't matter to where a person originates from or how he/she may look.

49 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Where is the Racial Bias, if someone mistakes a chinese person for Korean person or Japenese person  where deos that involve any kind Rasicm.  I live near a family who I don't really know if they are Chines or Japenes,  all I know is that they are a wonderful family, because I don't know which country they are from does that make me a racist.  :huh: and by the way Im not ignorent either. It doesn't matter to where a person originates from or how he/she may look.

Exactly.

Whilst in America we were mistaken for Australians`.......  did it matter ?  NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Halibut would argue with his own reflection in a mirror.

The bickering can stop now. 

Back on topic please.

Edited by nikki-red

Another person unmasked last night who I’d never heard of ! 

Ill be glad when this rubbish has finished so that ITV can replace it with some more rubbish.  :hihi:

Why watch it if it's so bad ? I watch other things.