The Masked Singer.

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

ITV has got the treble up tonight, Masked singer followed by The Voice followed by Kieth Lemon shopping.  Very well done ITV.   :gag: :loopy: Thank God for Netflix. :clap:

I don’t mind The Voice, but wouldn’t pay Lemon out in washers !

Jedward  were on Pointless last week and got to the final!!!!

How embarrassing on The Masked Singer when the mask comes off and nobody recognises the person under the mask.

13 hours ago, pattricia said:

How embarrassing on The Masked Singer when the mask comes off and nobody recognises the person under the mask.

I'm not watching such crap but would love to see that, it says it all doesn't  it and they must feel really embarrassed but they're  getting paid for it.

1 hour ago, jaffa1 said:

I'm not watching such crap but would love to see that, it says it all doesn't  it and they must feel really embarrassed but they're  getting paid for it.

Exactly !

Ive said this previously, no wonder people don't know half of these so called celebs is because  celeb status is gained so ridiculously,  some peole just sit on a sofa watching TV.  If thats deserving of celeb status everybody in the flipping country is a celeb.  On saying that I don't think Ant and Dec will be contacting me to appear on Im a Celeb in the near distance.  :hihi:

On 13/01/2020 at 23:52, pattricia said:

Exactly !

Pat 

We need to meet up on a Saturday night to save you from this rubbish

5 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Pat 

We need to meet up on a Saturday night to save you from this rubbish

You’ve made me laugh now Jane ! 

So with all the excitement about who the singers could be, we've so far had : an ex soap actress ; an ex politician : an ex footballer, and somebody from a pop group.

Those who are expecting Kylie, Elton, Alfie Boe etc should lay down in a dark room for a while.

(p.s. just used google to find out the unmasked ones. . . . . . . . .  would rather watch a blank screen)

Edited by pitsmoorlad

19 hours ago, pitsmoorlad said:

So with all the excitement about who the singers could be, we've so far had : an ex soap actress ; an ex politician : an ex footballer, and somebody from a pop group.

Those who are expecting Kylie, Elton, Alfie Boe etc should lay down in a dark room for a while.

(p.s. just used google to find out the unmasked ones. . . . . . . . .  would rather watch a blank screen)

Exactly ! I mean the Chinese man on the panel isn’t go to know any English celebrities. He keeps shouting before the mask is taken off “ I know who it is “ but never says who it is. Also Davina only shouts the name of the unmasked person out after the commentator has said who it is.

Edited by pattricia

33 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Exactly ! I mean the Chinese man on the panel isn’t go to know any English celebrities. He keeps shouting before the mask is taken off “ I know who it is “ but never says who it is. Also Davina only shouts the name of the unmasked person out after the commentator has said out who it is.

Nice bit of casual racial bias there Pattricia. The 'Chinese man' you refer to is an American of Korean heritage.

13 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Nice bit of casual racial bias there Pattricia. The 'Chinese man' you refer to is an American of Korean heritage.

Oh, stop nit picking !