The Masked Singer.

On 06/01/2020 at 14:55, pattricia said:

I’ve never known  a Christmas and New Year with tv programmes as bad as these.! Do they think we are idiots ?

I totally agree.

The powers that be probably don't care about its viewers, when they are lying on a sunbed, sipping cocktails in some exotic country, getting a suntan. Maybe staying in a posh spa hotel in the UK, being massaged and pampered. Some of us poor humans, are lamenting being alone at Christmas, it's so easy to not think about others, when your having lots of fun. Christmas can be a devastating time of year for many people ! Especially if a loved one has passed away, and you are heartbroken. On top of that, the TV is absolute rubbish. . . . It's enough to make one scream.😥

I'll tell you what is all about,  both BBC and ITV on Sat/Sun nights are putting rubbish Game shows and Panel judging shows on because they are really both trying to hit the Jackpot.  Hits like The  old  sixties London Palladium and the Generation Game  are hard shows to follow so why not  on Sat/Sun nights  from 8pm till 10pm put a family film on and from10pm till midnight put a film on for the older audience,  I don't mean rude films either.  Over the  last 12 years hundreds of films have been made which are current.  Before anybody mentions there is Sky, Netflix ect for this, not everyone has these amenities.  Im fed up of silly so called judges earning loads for judging Singers when they can't sing and have no connection to the Music buisness what so ever, eg, Walliams  and Woss.  :rant:

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

Wossy is a lossy !

Agreed. Years ago people had to have talent to het on TV.  Years ago Ive seen people  paid off in working mens clubs for being rubbish, this day and age your a celeb if you work in a flippin airport. :huh:

All we need  on sat nights to really round off a great evening in front of the box is the TALENTED Jedward and the relly really  TALENTED CheekyGirls.  Arrrrrrgh . :gag:

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

All we need  on sat nights to really round off a great evening in front of the box is the TALENTED Jedward and the relly really  TALENTED CheekyGirls.  Arrrrrrgh . :gag:

Well the tv stations are stupid enough to bring them back ! Oh, for the days of “ Sunday Night  At The London Palladium” 

13 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

Back on topic please.

Sorry nikki. My fault.

Total rubbish,  insult to intelligence is there anythingelse to say ? 

3 hours ago, rachelmum said:

3 hours ago, rachelmum said:

No, you’ve said it all.!

ITV has got the treble up tonight, Masked singer followed by The Voice followed by Kieth Lemon shopping.  Very well done ITV.   :gag: :loopy: Thank God for Netflix. :clap: