The Masked Singer.

I've only seen the programme advertised and don't intend to watch it.

As with lot's of these type of "shows" , if you have to ask who the "celebrity" is then they can't be one !!!

I don't know who commissioned this rubbish. We changed channel after about 2 minutes. An American idea brought over here. No doubt if it's deemed successful there will be spin offs and or copycat ideas. Heaven help us if this happens.

I’ve never known  a Christmas and New Year with tv programmes as bad as these.! Do they think we are idiots ?

Telly visual dung, I can think of quite a few in the same class. Not bottom of the barrel, it never got near enough to get in it.

11 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

They just said on TV it was Alan Johnson .

Alan Johnson says it was the most fantastic show!! Well he would say that wouldn't  he if he was getting paid for it.

What a stupid programme, scraping the bottom of the barell, lots of rubbish on television, and repeated, repeated, repeats !

3 hours ago, Delphene said:

What a stupid programme, scraping the bottom of the barell, lots of rubbish on television, and repeated, repeated, repeats !

I agree Delphene.

22 hours ago, pattricia said:

Are they picking the best singer or the best costume ? I never watch it long enough to find out !

I bailed on it after 15 minutes.

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

I bailed on it after 15 minutes.

You didn’t miss anything

Turned it off after 3 minutes . . . .  Wish I'd turned it off 3 minutes earlier. The latest in a long list programmes where  z rated celebrities are desperate to find work.. ----- Celeb baking, celeb baby sitting, celeb farming. . . . . . and now . .   Celebrity Karaoke. . . .     Dire & Crap,  but not surprising.

Edited by pitsmoorlad
added comment

It was quite ironic that at the same time as this rubbish was on, the BBC showed some great programmes about Clive James - once a regular on ITV.

Aside from the occasional drama, most of ITV's output is low-brow dross.

They had proper script writers back then. When I think back to programmes like Steptoe and Son, Dads Army and Porridge they had talented writers and talented actors delivering the lines.