Leeds Utd Vsheffield Wednesday

Haha, Leeds starting their new year collapse early this year 😂 

Well done Wednesday, glad you won that one, but still not particularly concerned about you threatening the play offs. 

Leeds 

Leeds are falling apart again

Try not to gloat though at our Yorkshire neighbours 

46 minutes ago, bassett one said:

another great win,lets hope they dont deduct points ,otherwise it will be all to avail.

If you mean it will be to no avail that doesnt make any sense.
The more points they have the more chance theyll still be safe regardless of any deduction.

2 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

If you mean it will be to no avail that doesnt make any sense.
The more points they have the more chance theyll still be safe regardless of any deduction.

I think he's meaning playoffs rather than relegation, points deduction would certainly scupper those hopes depending on size.

As for game I didn't see that coming, a very good result but not confident even without a points deduction we would finish in the top 6 but just need to stop throwing points away and a few wins like and who knows

1 hour ago, Longy67 said:

Not very often I cheer an Owls win, but today I will...:banana::banana::banana::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Longly67 top Owl in the hiding 😉,nice to have a post from you mt8 how's it going mi owd.

2 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Longly67 top Owl in the hiding 😉,nice to have a post from you mt8 how's it going mi owd.

Longly?, what you been supping?...:hihi: Am good cheers, thought i'd pop by, like to keep my eye on the lower leagues...:D how's you fella???

27 minutes ago, Longy67 said:

Longly?, what you been supping?...:hihi: Am good cheers, thought i'd pop by, like to keep my eye on the lower leagues...:D how's you fella???

Ooooops my bad ,high on a weeds **** up against the Massive & nice to to see a fellow opposition make an appearance but not quite a pub team just yet 🤔unless the EFL mmmmmmm can't swear,shhh take us to the cleaners. Happy new year

Edited by owl.66

29 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Ooooops my bad ,high on a weeds **** up against the Massive & nice to to see a fellow opposition make an appearance but not quite a pub team just yet 🤔unless the EFL mmmmmmm can't swear,shhh take us to the cleaners. Happy new year

Hahahaha, come back when your sober...

Nice to get back to winning ways in the league after our generous Xmas campaign!

Love winning at leeds,would have took a draw before KO and at HT,we were under the cosh in the 1st half.Jack Harrison,who scored the winner last season in this game,wasted two good chances,one a good save from Dawson,and Bamford whod stole half a yard illegally was rightly flagged after scoring,we did create chances,but fluffed the final ball or skied the shot,must say Leeds worked incredibly hard at closing us down and we struggled to get a head of steam as they were first to everything.

Wednesday had a little more purpose 2nd half and begun to create chances,but again it was in the final 3rd where they broke down,Leeds were still dangerous,but overall we contained them well and restricted them to shots from distance.The introduction of Nuhiu for Winnall on 70 minutes was the turning point,and 3 mins from time the big fella played in Murphy,who from a tight angle drove past the helpless keeper at his near post for a very good goal,and in stoppage time he got onto a fine cross from Adam Reach to end the nerves and shoot past the keeper,he really haunts leeds does big Adthe,loves scoring against them.

Lets hope its a corner turned and we can back to working hard and winning games,like we did today.

Edited by staninoodle

1 hour ago, Longy67 said:

Hahahaha, come back when your sober...

🤔Im not piffed jup yit i tink😂😁

15 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

🤔Im not piffed jup yit i tink😂😁

Hmmm, ok...:D Glad your ok fella

Must admit I feared the worse today especially without Fletcher but we coped admirably with all Leeds threw at us and looked the better side for a good portion of the 2nd half, Leeds piled the pressure on to get a winner in the last 10 but that proved to be their undoing with well worked goals from Murphy and Nuihi, young Uroghide did well again and Borner was excellent.