Blades V Liverpool

Anyone else listening to the shamefully biased commentary on BT Sports?  Surely there should be some common standards.  This is ridiculous.

Never mind that , he's got to go that Wilder. How can he justify his job after losing 2-0 to City and L'pool away, inside five days ?

1 hour ago, Lex Luthor said:

Anyone else listening to the shamefully biased commentary on BT Sports?  Surely there should be some common standards.  This is ridiculous.

'Twas ever thus, There's one rule for the likes of Man Utd, L'pool, Chelsea etc and another for us also rans. Stuff 'em

United have had some decent performances this season but that was men against boys tonight, Liverpool are by a long way the best team in the Prem.

7 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

United have had some decent performances this season but that was men against boys tonight, Liverpool are by a long way the best team in the Prem.

That bad eh ? Too nervous to watch it live ( always), and never watch recording when we lose. Paradoxically I'm less nervous when I'm actually at the game. Shouldn't be like that at my age.

More positively we've all been anticipating a good hiding all season which hasn't happened ( yet), lost three games 2-0, two of which have been against City and L'pool away.

UTB

28 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

That bad eh ? Too nervous to watch it live ( always), and never watch recording when we lose. Paradoxically I'm less nervous when I'm actually at the game. Shouldn't be like that at my age.

More positively we've all been anticipating a good hiding all season which hasn't happened ( yet), lost three games 2-0, two of which have been against City and L'pool away.

UTB

I don’t think it’s anything to be concerned about, Liverpool are far and away the best side in the Prem (and possibly Europe) currently, it’s going to take a hell of a performance or a major off day for anyone to win at Anfield at the moment.

I was talking to the Liverpool lads I used to work with, a couple of days before the game, and they said that Klopp was putting out his strongest team against us, and then would rest a couple of players when they play Everton!,  I guess that shows some level of respect.

But we never recovered from the early goal really, and they just showed how good they are.

Still, 3-0 on aggregate (home and away fixtures) is not as bad as it could have been, they put 4 past Leicester (at Leicester) and five past Everton recently.

I don't see anyone getting anywhere near them now.

3 minutes ago, Grappler said:

I was talking to the Liverpool lads I used to work with, a couple of days before the game, and they said that Klopp was putting out his strongest team against us, and then would rest a couple of players when they play Everton!,  I guess that shows some level of respect.

But we never recovered from the early goal really, and they just showed how good they are.

Still, 3-0 on aggregate (home and away fixtures) is not as bad as it could have been, they put 4 past Leicester (at Leicester) and five past Everton recently.

The fact that they play Everton in the cup may have had more bearing on that.

14 hours ago, Grappler said:

To be honest, if they play like that every match at Anfield, I'd hate to be a season ticket holder, as I'd be bored to tears watching 20 minutes of the game with the back three just passing it one another.

On 02/01/2020 at 22:41, Ridgewalk said:

Never mind that , he's got to go that Wilder. How can he justify his job after losing 2-0 to City and L'pool away, inside five days ?

'Twas ever thus, There's one rule for the likes of Man Utd, L'pool, Chelsea etc and another for us also rans. Stuff 'em

When they named Henderson as man of the match, I thought 'well, at least they've finally  acknowledged what a game he's had' then, sadly the camera cut to Liverpool's Henderson!