Which Films Are You Hoping To See This Year?

I'd like to see the new version of 'Little Women' and I'm also looking forward to seeing the new James Bond film

Edited by cressida
missed off ing

I’m looking forward to the new James Bond film.  Daniel Craig is quite brilliant at playing Bond.  It’s a shame it’s his last Bond film.

2017 directed by Sam Mendes looks very good.

In no particular order:

Tenet - Looks like another Inception.

Underwater

Dune - Denis Villeneuve can do no wrong as far as I am concerned.

Bill & Ted Face The Music - this could be great or a disaster

The King's Man

The Last Full Measure

Death On The Nile - I don't have guilty pleasures but Kenneth Branagh's Poirot came close to being one.

Parasite - Palme d'Or winning film from one of my favourite directors and starring one of my favourite actors.

The Rythem Section

Ashfall - Korean disaster/action movie, looks great.

And probably others that have slipped below my radar for now.

Edit: wrong thread dipstick.

Edited by tinfoilhat

12 hours ago, cressida said:

I'd like to see the new version of 'Little Women' and I'm also looking forward to seeing the new James Bond film

I would also like to see Little Women as it got good reviews

Susan Sarrandon and Wyona Ryder did their version of little women to be fair it wasn't a bad effort especially for those who havn't seen the original but the original was an "hard act to follow"  my god!   No wonder  What a cast, Elizabeth Taylor. Judy Garland, June Allyson, Peter Lawford.  I would like to see someone try and remake Its A Wonderful Life.  That would be some Challenge.

I have the original on video and an original black and white photo of three of the cast - including Elizabeth Taylor as Amy

6 hours ago, cressida said:

I have the original on video and an original black and white photo of three of the cast - including Elizabeth Taylor as Amy

Is this new version the third one Cressy ?

Found this pattricia -

To date, there have been 12 televisual adaptations of the novel and six films, suggesting that women's domestic lives are now a long way from being considered tedious or unworthy of attention.2 days ago

3 hours ago, cressida said:

Found this pattricia -

To date, there have been 12 televisual adaptations of the novel and six films, suggesting that women's domestic lives are now a long way from being considered tedious or unworthy of attention.2 days ago

I saw the one with Elizabeth Taylor in at the cinema years ago, and thought that was very good but am going to try and see the new one.