Owls Transfer Rumours

Expecting Connor Wickham to sign on loan very soon, similar player to Fletcher if he can stay fit.

3 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Expecting Connor Wickham to sign on loan very soon, similar player to Fletcher if he can stay fit.

Yes if the articles I have read about his wages are correct, don't want to be paying £25000 a week for him sitting  in the stands.

49 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Yes if the articles I have read about his wages are correct, don't want to be paying £25000 a week for him sitting  in the stands.

Jordan Rhodes has been stealing a wage doing the exact samething.😁

Sheffield Wednesday reportedly battling Championship trio to sign £60k-a-week Newcastle star Dwight Gayle. Lot of money for a  player that is out for another 2 to 3 weeks with an injury.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7885697/Dwight-Gayle-handed-injury-boost-West-Brom-Fulham-interested-signature.html

No thanks , they can send him elsewhere 

Gayle pulled up saturday with a hamstring injury so keep away from him

If we pay £60k a week to Gayle then we've obviously not learnt any lessons. Albeit he's class at this level and could be the difference between top 6 and mid table

no good though all this if they deduct us points any idea when thats going to be sorted?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

no good though all this if they deduct us points any idea when thats going to be sorted?

We can only keep plugging away until that decision is made, rumours abound that if we are deducted any at all it could come off next season not this.

It looks like we are looking to the future, think i,ll get a ten year season ticket ? ttps://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/january/argentina-winger-signs-for-wednesday/

Edited by ALAN 58

5 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

It looks like we are looking to the future, think i,ll get a ten year season ticket ? ttps://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/january/argentina-winger-signs-for-wednesday/

gone quite on here , wickham is a long time coming?