Owls Transfer Rumours

Thought I'd get one started. Surprising start to window with Thornilly going to Blackpool on a permanent transfer

thats a suprise thought he was one for the future,but dont blackpool  have a top forward everyones talking about?

Just hope the Owls have put a transfer clause within the deal.

Heavily linked to Nketia of arsenal whose just left leeds,loan of course

Read  that Wednesday are favourites to sign former Manchester City forward Wilfried Bony,  also talk of Jack Rodwell.

Looks like the writer of the article I read about Rodwell got the clubs mixed up because it said he had been training with Wednesday when in fact he had been with the other side of the City. Probably play him Sunday seeing as he has said he is dropping 11 players for the Fylde game.

Edited by iansheff

Rodwell's signed for blades

signing loan players is not as easy at it may seem,but leeds,wolves,watford and many more have got promoted or in the mix,why dont we or cant we go and get a top foreign striker or 2 on loan and get up ,others do it why cant we?or is it monk doesnt have the top foreign contacts to follow there simple,but guaranteed way of promotion.

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

signing loan players is not as easy at it may seem,but leeds,wolves,watford and many more have got promoted or in the mix,why dont we or cant we go and get a top foreign striker or 2 on loan and get up ,others do it why cant we?or is it monk doesnt have the top foreign contacts to follow there simple,but guaranteed way of promotion.

Guaranteed promotion  uuumh !, don, think so.

tell that to watford,wolves it worked for them and others,you just need a contact and you can get international top players on loan then sign them when promoted,trust me it can be done?

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

tell that to watford,wolves it worked for them and others,you just need a contact and you can get international top players on loan then sign them when promoted,trust me it can be done?

Typical Wednesday fan logic 😂 

When spending loads and bending the rules doesn't work, try bending them the other way! 

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Aiden McGeady now linked for a return ? 

Tbh no thanks 

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Aiden McGeady now linked for a return ? 

Tbh no thanks 

Not sure he was given a chance last time but not for me either.

Fletcher linked with an 8 million move to west brom. If the figure is correct then might be worth considering