Hick Or Hicks Street?

Walking on Rutland I found a street with signs on opposite signs of the intersection.  To the left it said "Hick" and to the right "Hicks".  I'd post a photo but doesn't seem to be possible here, except for URLs.

Its HickS Street. But...

On Google street view as you turn off Rutland Rd there are signs on both sides of the road. The one on your right says Hicks, the one on the left says Hick.
Interestingly the Hick sign is blurred out from certain angles.

Edited by nikki-red

Both those signs appear clear on my Street View (5/2019), these being the newly erected when the street was re-surfaced, which wasn't all that long ago.  On the next attempt at Google Earth the image date jumped back to 5/2015, before the signs were erected. Seems there's been a Hickup.

Edited by carosio

I guess we could let the city know, right?  Except, if they didn't notice when putting the signs in.....

Perhaps it's a rarity, the same street with a choice of addresses, although at the other end the signs are the same.