Lees

Nuhiu

Reach

Hutchinson

Iorfa

Subs:

Wildsmith, Lee, Rhodes, Pelupessy, Fletcher, Murphy, Odubajo

This is utter torture 🙄

A poor first half with Hull the better side although the Owls got better as the half went on.

0 points return out of a possible 9 points 

If Sheffield Wednesday want promotion this year then I would advise then to get a better points tally

0 from 9 is not the way to get into the premiership 

You have to win games, get points on the board and with more points means a better chance of promotion 

Another embarrassing loss ,clueless. 

Nuihu, Murphy, winnall please chuck them in the scrap bin 🙄🙄

Edited by owl.66

Do those players wan promotion , they would be out of a job .

Those three losses really must have brought Wednesday fans back down to Earth with a bang! Very poor. 

49 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Another embarrassing loss ,clueless. 

Nuihu, Murphy, winnall please chuck them in the scrap bin 🙄🙄

Too right. Out of the players out of contract players I'd only keep Fletcher, provided he reduces his wages and maybe Hutchinson. Said before we're a mid table side at best without some quality added in this window

2 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Too right. Out of the players out of contract players I'd only keep Fletcher, provided he reduces his wages and maybe Hutchinson. Said before we're a mid table side at best without some quality added in this window

I did miss Reach & should pu him into the mix ,loses to  3 who are poor poor teams & also think Monk has to shoulder some of the blame a 50% Fletcher today is bertter than a 100 % Nuihu.

Poor again,two sides evenly matched,looked a goalless draw odds on untill Bowen took the one crafted chance Hull had.

Weve gone from a possession based side,to counter attack,to now,a side that likes to get the ball forward quicker,thing is we dont have a ball forward quicker type squad,and ther in lies the problem.

Constant changes in management throw up these challenges,every manager acquiring players to suit his own philosophy,Id say Bruce was going to play 3 CBs,hence Odubajo a RWB being brought in with Borner,Monk is a 442 type of manager but he likes to get the ball up quicker.

'I think the over-riding feeling is that it's been a poor week from us.'

Gary Monk

No **** Sherlock.

Look average or poor all season the fact we got to third says more about the quality of the championship this year than anything.