Gavin And Stacey

41 minutes ago, pattricia said:

He has a top talk show in the USA so must have something but Icant see what !

I just cannot  understand  how he was so popular  in America .

Let the the yanks have him,it’s like Jason Donovan why isn’t he entertaining the ozzies!.

I loved the original, sadly, after about ten minutes switched channels after watching Christmas special, just same old, same old. The story was just re hashed from the original series. Where was Stacey and Gavins baby ? I have a great sense of humor, but found if stale. I still watch the re runs, and have the box set, but I think its burned itself out. . . Such a shame . . .the original was soooo monumental, and fresh humor.

16 minutes ago, Delphene said:

I loved the original, sadly, after about ten minutes switched channels after watching Christmas special, just same old, same old. The story was just re hashed from the original series. Where was Stacey and Gavins baby ? I have a great sense of humor, but found if stale. I still watch the re runs, and have the box set, but I think its burned itself out. . . Such a shame . . .the original was soooo monumental, and fresh humor.

10 years have passed, they have 3 kids now?

Edited by nikki-red

On 04/01/2020 at 12:22, PRESLEY said:

This was one episode to far.  The main cast just tired , worn out, knackered and just unfunny.  I think who ever liked it and found it funny would laugh at owt , probably Kieth Lemmon fans. :suspect:

Keith Lemmon has his place - The Keith & Paddy Picture Show is hilarious.