Sunflower Lanyard-Hidden Disabilities

You can pick them up in tesco and sainsburys don't know if any other supermarkets support it but i wear mine whenever i am out and about in sheffield city centre on the back of mine is my name emergency contact details and my condition 

I have one of these and have used it for quite some time. Mainly use it for rail travel as I'm deaf and autistic, the announcements at rail stations are so distorted I am unable to hear what is being said at all and the number of times I've almost missed trains because of last minute platform changes that I've not heard and had a panic attack because I don't know what's going on... Endless.

Usually staff are approachable when I'm wearing one or I ask for assistance, but I've yet to use it at an airport or when I'm shopping so cannot comment on using it for these experiences.

I do agree that it could expose vulnerabilities but I only have it on show when it's most needed. Whilst many are unaware of it's origins, for those that do know, it can offer that extra bit of support but it can easily get put into the wrong hands.