Recommendation For In Ear Wireless Headphones

I bought Jabra. They are good but they are also expensive.

I got an email from mymemory.co.uk for some called i99, they look a bit like Apple ear pods but a tad cheaper at £19.99. I can't say if they are any good or not. Might be worth looking at the reviews.

Those Lynx body wash sets come with a pair of bluetooth earphones for a fiver 😁

Though not true wireless as the battery and bt module are linked with small wire. I bought one to test the quality and they aren't too bad, sound is clear but maybe a little bit weak on the bass side. I might open it up and attach some better quality earbuds I've got laying around.

Edited by Logic3

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 08:46, TheNugget said:

I have some Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 - Cost £99.99

Excellent in every way.

hands down better than the £30-£50 plethora of cheap versions that can be found on Amazon, of which I’ve tried a few.

Thanks for the recommendation, I’m going to go and have a look at them in Richer Sounds. 

Some of the reviews I’ve seen  online seem to say it can be difficult getting a good fit but presumably you haven’t found this to be a problem? 

3 hours ago, Sheffield87 said:

Thanks for the recommendation, I’m going to go and have a look at them in Richer Sounds. 

Some of the reviews I’ve seen  online seem to say it can be difficult getting a good fit but presumably you haven’t found this to be a problem? 

Nope, I, haven’t found that a problem at all.

they come with a selection of foam and silicon tips.