Jump to content

Blades V Man City


Moistened

Recommended Posts

Two of the toughest games possible coming up, both away, starting with Man City on Sunday. 

 

They're far from invincible, but it's obviously going to be an extremely tough game, but if anyone can set us up in a way to maximise our chances of getting something, it's Wilder. 

 

I hate to sound small time, but an on form Man City, and especially Liverpool will be too much for us. We just have to hope for a bit of luck, and we can't afford to make any stupid mistakes. 

 

I'd take a point from them both now, and again, it sounds poor, but coming out of them without having our +6 goal difference destroyed wouldn't be awful either. 

 

Hoping for the best, but it's difficult to expect too much from these two! 

 

UTB! 

Edited by Moistened
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

Two of the toughest games possible coming up, both away, starting with Man City on Sunday. 

 

They're far from invincible, but it's obviously going to be an extremely tough game, but if anyone can set us up in a way to maximise our chances of getting something, it's Wilder. 

 

I hate to sound small time, but an on form Man City, and especially Liverpool will be too much for us. We just have to hope for a bit of luck, and we can't afford to make any stupid mistakes. 

 

I'd take a point from them both now, and again, it sounds poor, but coming out of them without having our +6 goal difference destroyed wouldn't be awful either. 

 

Hoping for the best, but it's difficult to expect too much from these two! 

 

UTB! 

Got to agree, if we get a point out of these 2 games we''ll have done well.

They are 2 of the best teams in Europe and all you can hope for is that the Blades turn up and give them a game, which I'm sure they will

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Moistened said:

Two of the toughest games possible coming up, both away, starting with Man City on Sunday. 

 

They're far from invincible, but it's obviously going to be an extremely tough game, but if anyone can set us up in a way to maximise our chances of getting something, it's Wilder. 

 

I hate to sound small time, but an on form Man City, and especially Liverpool will be too much for us. We just have to hope for a bit of luck, and we can't afford to make any stupid mistakes. 

 

I'd take a point from them both now, and again, it sounds poor, but coming out of them without having our +6 goal difference destroyed wouldn't be awful either. 

 

Hoping for the best, but it's difficult to expect too much from these two! 

 

UTB! 

We usually do turn up for games such as these.  Think we might just get a point from the Liverpool game? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

We usually do turn up for games such as these.  Think we might just get a point from the Liverpool game? 

I said same, but probably a bit optimistic.

 

As long as we give them both a good game, and keep as much as possible with the GD, I'll be happy.

 

I'd take 1 out of 6pts now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kevvy said:

Well with City going down against Wolves yesterday they're  either going to be very despondent or they're going to come back fighting !  Just hope it's not us that gets the battering !!

Guardiola's given up on title apparently? 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50930157

 

Or is he just ust playing mind games? 

 

I had a look on the BBC's report on their game with Wolves last night & the comments posted.  You wouldn't believe the number of City fans now calling for him to be sacked & their overpaid players to be sold. 

 

Welcome to the world of the Premiership, eh?   Mercenary players, merciless fans. 

Edited by Baron99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kevvy said:

Well with City going down against Wolves yesterday they're  either going to be very despondent or they're going to come back fighting !  Just hope it's not us that gets the battering !!

We just need to play our normal game and aim to keep a clean sheet, Liverpool seem to be strolling but they were lucky winners at Bramall Lane so no fear and City are not unbeatable either  UTB

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.