bus lanes in sheffield

When are drivers going to start reading road signs regarding bus lanes ,I have had a stupid driver telling me i am in the wrong lane going down Granville road at 1245 today and i was the only driver in the bus lane when i shouldn't have been ,IF drivers were able to read the road signs it does state that the bus lane is only in operation between certain times of the day and MON TO FRI,Not Saturday not Sunday so outside these times any driver CAN use the bus lane but of course it requires people to actually READ what it says 

1 hour ago, leginemro said:

When are drivers going to start reading road signs regarding bus lanes ,I have had a stupid driver telling me i am in the wrong lane going down Granville road at 1245 today and i was the only driver in the bus lane when i shouldn't have been ,IF drivers were able to read the road signs it does state that the bus lane is only in operation between certain times of the day and MON TO FRI,Not Saturday not Sunday so outside these times any driver CAN use the bus lane but of course it requires people to actually READ what it says 

Yeah, I get this about 3pm on City Road - the stretch between the Cemetery and the fuel station.  Huge queue (school run) in the right lane and the left lane completely empty, so I use it (which makes me an arch-villain).

I'm not sure if it's because people don't read the sign with the bus lane operating times,  or that they just see the queue and join it because that's the British way.