Metal Detecting Sheffield Videos

Hi there everybody , check out my latest video on you tube and have a look at the monster silver hammered coin i found

king Charles the 1st c.1631 , and please like share and subscribe , your help is appreciated ( come on let's get Sheffield

on the metal detecting map ):wow:  ,   regared's  Rob .   :clap:

Edited by nikki-red
forgot to insert url

1 hour ago, robert colegate said:

Hi there everybody , check out my latest video on you tube and have a look at the monster silver hammered coin i found

king Charles the 1st c.1631 , and please like share and subscribe , your help is appreciated ( come on let's get Sheffield

on the metal detecting map ):wow:  ,   regared's  Rob .   :clap:

Very interesting Bob, enjoyed watching.. what a find Eh.

Hi everybody ,

check out the latest video on you tube , back on the silver in the medieval field plus more relics and coins ,

give it a watch and if you like it please like share & subscribe ,

many thanks Robbie .:clap:

Sadly my Larger TV is at the Repair Lab, so do you think you could post us a LINK.?

So I could at least View it on my TABLET.

Edited by DeZeus
Missing word

Hi everybody , check this one out found my first ever gold !! , hope you enjoy it and please like , share & subscribe

best wishes from Robbie .

Cheers . Robbie! Thanks

My question  is how do you contact land owners to ask permission to search?

Hi there , many thanks my friend , and the simple answer is knock on their door , it's either yes or no lol , you have to be polite

courteous and show that you have respect for property and animals and follow the code of conduct , ATB & GL Robbie . 

Hi everybody ,

check out the latest video , detecting in the Medieval field with mystery finds ?,  please like share & subscribe ( if you can )

many thanks regards Robbie . 

Hi there everybody , check out my latest video and have a look at the bizarre Medieval Griffin i found plus coins and artefacts .

and the history i find is on your door step !! so why not have a go yourself it's a great hobby , and it's all on your door step ,

please like , share and subscribe , many thanks Robbie .

Hi everybody , if you love history give my latest video a watch , join me detecting around Sheffield and see what i discover

and if you enjoy it please like , share and subscribe , best wishes Robbie .

Hi everybody , check out my latest video where i discover more of Sheffield's history , and if you enjoy it please like , share and  subscribe

best wishes and seasons greetings to everyone from Robbie .

Hi everybody , well this time i am not alone i an joined by the legend that is Craig the Bounty Hunter , loads of finds and lots of fun ,

hope you enjoy it and if you do please share the video , like and subscribe , best wishes for 2020 Robbie Cole .