Metal Detecting Sheffield Videos

Well Robert, I never knew you were so enthusiastic about the history buried beneath our feet and I enjoyed your videos, hows your Mrs, haven’t seen her since you moved from Spotswood.

20 hours ago, robert colegate said:

Hi everybody , well this time i am not alone i an joined by the legend that is Craig the Bounty Hunter , loads of finds and lots of fun ,

hope you enjoy it and if you do please share the video , like and subscribe , best wishes for 2020 Robbie Cole .

Robert...if you turn up any WW1 medals please let me know, I try and return them families where ever possible.

Hi everybody , it's surprising what history you can dig up in the woods in and around Sheffield

join me and see what i found in just a couple of hours , you would be surprised 😃 and please

like , share and subscribe if you enjoye the video best wishes Robbie .

Join me exploring and detecting my local wood with some nice finds , and with the usual injection of comedy and banter ,

but one of the main reasons i am there is because of an historic find by a guy in the past , take a look and all will be

explained 😉 , and if you like the video please like , share and subscribe best wishes Rob .

A proper Gary Drayton.... if only we were all a few quid behind him, he started on Cleethorpes beach !

Very interesting Robbie, many thanks!