Dancing On Ice

3 hours ago, cressida said:

Watch out for a fix finish,  I have a feeling since Maura was voted off the Jayne & co.  would like Libby to win🤔

Yes I agree. There's no denying that Libby is amazing given her difficulties but there's no way that she should have got through to the final. Once again the better skater was eliminated. It's a bit like when Gemma Collins was in it. 

Joe Swash won D.O.I. 

I thought Perry would win. He was the best skater although Joe was the one who made the most improvement. I couldn't see the point in the judges marks given that they have them a 10s. 

Perri and Vanessa skated brilliantly together, I was hoping they would win.

Perri and Vennesa were the true winners, Perri has done well all through the sessions but just like any other TV competition they vote for the personality not the talent. 

2 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

I thought Perry would win. He was the best skater although Joe was the one who made the most improvement. I couldn't see the point in the judges marks given that they have them a 10s. 

I thought Perry would win,  Joe was so popular with the audience and voters

8 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

Perri and Vennesa were the true winners, Perri has done well all through the sessions but just like any other TV competition they vote for the personality not the talent. 

I agree. Perris Bolero was even better than Christopher Deans original.!