Dancing On Ice

Barroman is doing my head in.  And flipping Perry has got big hair to match his bidlg head.:gag:

Lisa George did well,  it is noticeable that Jane and Chris nearly always vote the same way,  should be expected considering how long they''ve skated together I suppose

42 minutes ago, cressida said:

Lisa George did well,  it is noticeable that Jane and Chris nearly always vote the same way,  should be expected considering how long they''ve skated together I suppose

Same as the other two fools, they are just copying each other or otherwise the scores would be more diverse. 

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Barroman is doing my head in.  And flipping Perry has got big hair to match his bidlg head.:gag:

Can’t stand Barroman. I’m sure they could have got somebody better.

40 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Can’t stand Barroman. I’m sure they could have got somebody better.

I think TV on the whole is going that way, Im not being funny or old fashioned but I just can't laugh at so called comedians Ive not seen a good one for years. Same with so called presenters and so called judges.  Its not just todays rubbish standards,  loads of rubbish has slipped through the net over the years. Mike and Bernie Winters, Marti Cane, Mortimerand Reeves, louie walsh, sherly sharwtzinger or what ever her name is plus BGT judges Walliams and co just to mention a few.. :roll:

Most of them aren't qualified, they haven't been in the business long enough, as for being funny it does depend on what kind of humour you prefer,  but I agree with you the present lot aren't even witty never mind funny.

I haven't watched this since just after Jane and Chris became judges.    They are brilliant skaters but didn't seem to have much personality. 

I think they got it wrong tonight in the skate-off,  Maura and Alexander's skating was so graceful and beautiful to watch and should have gone through to next week

54 minutes ago, cressida said:

I think they got it wrong tonight in the skate-off,  Maura and Alexander's skating was so graceful and beautiful to watch and should have gone through to next week

Yes I agree. She was definitely the better skater. They seemed to have given her low marks throughout. But I suppose they're the experts and they can probably see things we viewers can't.

I wonder if the day will come when contests are judged by computer robots - haha

11 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

Yes I agree. She was definitely the better skater. They seemed to have given her low marks throughout. But I suppose they're the experts and they can probably see things we viewers can't.

I agree. The couple who went through after the dance off were not as good as the ones who lost out. 

Watch out for a fix finish,  I have a feeling since Maura was voted off the Jayne & co.  would like Libby to win🤔