Umbrella Repair In Sheffield?

Hi, new here, any shops that do small, general repairs, like umbrellas?  

Hello, you could try, The Umbrella Company UNIT 20 Portland Business Park,

130 Richmond Park Road, Sheffield S13 8HS.    0114 242 4433    :)

Please don’t think I’m being discourteous, but umbrellas are pretty inexpensive and presumably yours is either an expensive one or has some sentimental value.

Consider  the Repair Café at Heeley City Farm and there’s also one in Chesterfield if that’s nearer. Trouble is it’s only once a month but it does appear to be free !

well done for seeking to repair rather than replace and discard. the repair culture is getting a much needed regeneration through the fab repair cafes

Good suggestions, thank you, everyone.

My umbrella cost 28 English pounds and was claimed by the sales person that  it could stand up to Sheffield's winds ("the umbrella the Queen uses").  

Seems expensive to me,  and not liking to just toss things--I have kept cheaper umbrellas going for years with easy repairs--but this more expensive umbrella has a problem with the metal shaft I can't fix, thanks to those big winds here.

Love the Repair Cafe idea!