Jump to content
Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Lowedges Opinions Please Particularly Edmund Close

Recommended Posts

As title really... Honest views and opinions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a long long time since I lived on Lowedges but I would never have seen Edmund Close as part of the estate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to live in the  maisonettes about 20 years ago and apart from 1 or 2 familys it was fine and we didnt have any issues .

Theres only one block and they have been done up a few years back.

 

On 13/12/2019 at 18:28, abbeyedges said:

It's a long long time since I lived on Lowedges but I would never have seen Edmund Close as part of the estate.

Thats because its actually classed as bradway, which looks much better on  any correspondence :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, _lecro_ said:

I used to live in the  maisonettes about 20 years ago and apart from 1 or 2 familys it was fine and we didnt have any issues .

Theres only one block and they have been done up a few years back.

 

Thats because its actually classed as bradway, which looks much better on  any correspondence :D

 

Lol. Well the reviews from current residents (presumably all current) are that it's a prison block and plagued by the youth of lowedges hanging about on the stairwell... *sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Lol. Well the reviews from current residents (presumably all current) are that it's a prison block and plagued by the youth of lowedges hanging about on the stairwell... *sigh*

and that would not surprise me at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.