Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Lowedges Opinions Please Particularly Edmund Close

As title really... Honest views and opinions? 

It's a long long time since I lived on Lowedges but I would never have seen Edmund Close as part of the estate.

I used to live in the  maisonettes about 20 years ago and apart from 1 or 2 familys it was fine and we didnt have any issues .

Theres only one block and they have been done up a few years back.

On 13/12/2019 at 18:28, abbeyedges said:

It's a long long time since I lived on Lowedges but I would never have seen Edmund Close as part of the estate.

Thats because its actually classed as bradway, which looks much better on  any correspondence :D

27 minutes ago, _lecro_ said:

I used to live in the  maisonettes about 20 years ago and apart from 1 or 2 familys it was fine and we didnt have any issues .

Theres only one block and they have been done up a few years back.

Thats because its actually classed as bradway, which looks much better on  any correspondence :D

Lol. Well the reviews from current residents (presumably all current) are that it's a prison block and plagued by the youth of lowedges hanging about on the stairwell... *sigh*

29 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Lol. Well the reviews from current residents (presumably all current) are that it's a prison block and plagued by the youth of lowedges hanging about on the stairwell... *sigh*

and that would not surprise me at all.