Cannot Delete Google Chrome Bookmarks From Homepage On Windows 10

I cannot delete Google Chrome bookmarks from homepage on Windows 10. The bookmarks appear under the Google search bar at the top of the screen, and under the Google search bar in the centre of the screen. I have tried uninstalling and  reinstalling Google Chrome, but the problem remains. The  "Show bookmarks bar" can be unticked but the bookmark bar  continues to be there. Apparently, other people  are having this issue.

I don't have a clue what you are talking about?

there is only one bookmark bar in chrome, if there's another - then you might have an extension installed that's adding a 2nd bar...

Could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? (open chrome, press WINKEY+PRINT SCREEN) - This will save straight into documents/pictures/screenshots - then you can post it to here!

Poss what you are trying to unstall is linked to some thing else . Usually  another e mail adress you will have to delete both   Go in to star look tor more and delete what ever

Edited by spider1