Derby V Swfc

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

this is another 3 points in the bag,easy no problem

Agree Basset...…….

A resounding win for the Owls...

Hots will be  🎵 singing the blues  🎵.

Derby has 8 points from the last 30 so dead cert loss for the OWLS

😉

Not won away at Derby since 2006, this is as good a time as any to halt that, a win would take us up to 3rd..............so probably be a draw.

1-1

Nowt's a given in this division especially Derby v Owls, could be 3-3 or 0-0.

When it comes to our bogey teams Derby are up there, two wins in our last twenty games against them says it all.  This is a chance to improve on our record, They have been inconsistent this season and at present have an injury list similar to what we are renowned for, so why shouldn,t we come away with three points.Lets keep it positive a win by two goals puts us into third place , i,ll take that  Owls to win 2-0.

36 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

When it comes to our bogey teams Derby are up there, two wins in our last twenty games against them says it all.  This is a chance to improve on our record, They have been inconsistent this season and at present have an injury list similar to what we are renowned for, so why shouldn,t we come away with three points.Lets keep it positive a win by two goals puts us into third place , i,ll take that  Owls to win 2-0.

Sounds about right Alan.... Worth a tenner.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Sounds about right Alan.... Worth a tenner.

Learn,t  my lesson years ago. I never place a bet on local six clubs. If i ever have a bet nowadays it,s  a tenner on three draws..

Today’s line up against Derby.

A start for Rhodes this evening.

Dawson

Fox

Rhodes

Harris

Fletcher

Bannan

Lees

Reach

Odubajo

Hutchinson

Iorfa

Subs:

Jones, Lee, Pelupessy, Borner, Murphy, Nuhiu, Luongo.

Very comfortable at Half Time. No real threat to our goal, but not much threat the other way either. Quite poor first time ball from Bannan, superbly dispatched from Fletch. On the first half showing, we've got it in the bag. Cue a stale, inept 2nd half showing? It'd be great to do the business for the full 96. We'll see, the 2nd half is about to start.

COYBAWW!

3 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Very comfortable at Half Time. No real threat to our goal, but not much threat the other way either. Quite poor first time ball from Bannan, superbly dispatched from Fletch. On the first half showing, we've got it in the bag. Cue a stale, inept 2nd half showing? It'd be great to do the business for the full 96. We'll see, the 2nd half is about to start.

COYBAWW!

As it stands Hots...…. 3rd in table, YIPPEE..fingers crossed.