Grit bins, where are they?

Hiya everyone

do we still have grit bins in sheffield? ive not seen one for ages and im worried for in case the snow comes, does anyone know where the nearest one to attercliffe road is?

muchas

xx

Doubt the snow will come in June but you never know :hihi:

On a more serious note there used to be one down the road from where we used to live so yes they are still about - it's just finding em!

what do you really want the grit for? It tasted crap on chips you know!

probably in some student bedroom along with a few road signs and an empty bottle of JD...

On a more serious note there used to be one down the road from where we used to live so yes they are still about - it's just finding em!

Well apparently they've been gritting the roads recently because the heat is melting the tarmac! Multi-purpose grit :D

I imagine they're all at Olive Grove.

Vanessa Williams once seemed to think it did::lol: :lol: :lol:

do we still have grit bins in sheffield? ive not seen one for ages and im worried for in case the snow comes, does anyone know where the nearest one to attercliffe road is?

I recommend you pick this up on the gravel megathread, I'm sure one of our gravel experts will be happy to help you out.

Hiya everyone

muchas

xx

...i thought i saw one on brightside lane but it was a fiat punto

r we expecting some snow !!:loopy:

I once couldn't be bothered walking any further home (I was very drunk) and slept in a grit bin until the morning when i clambered out and carried on home.

Wilf

Dunno about Sheffield but in Summer Stockton Borough Council take them away and return them about mid-october or earlier if there's a bit of a cold spell!