The 2nd Anthony Joshua V Andy Ruiz Fight Tonight.

I have the digital  radio tuned to BBC 5live. Ready  for the commentary of tonight's bout at 9pm UK time. The ring walk is estimated to commence at 8.45pm. 

It is also sky of course at £24.95 for keen fans.

https://www.whathifi.com/amp/advice/anthony-joshua-v-andy-ruiz-jr-2-live-stream-how-to-watch-the-boxing-from-anywhere

Joshua has turned into an arrogant robot, I'm hoping Ruiz flattens him.

Joshua did what he had to- BOX.

Avoid going in for close encounters and getting into a war, because that is the only way Ruiz can fight.

Ruiz came in heavier than the first fight- poor prep. You were the champion and blew it. He's been talking up a 3rd fight but Hearn won't have any of it.

This was not a 'box office' fight but had to be hyped to one to get Joshua back in the game. Ruiz got £10m at least so he's sorted . There is no way he will get anything like that from his next few fights.

Much bigger fish out there for AJ as well as mandatory challengers set by the governing bodies- unless a belt is given up.

12 hours ago, mickey finn said:

Joshua has turned into an arrogant robot, I'm hoping Ruiz flattens him.

To be fair, Joshua has 100+mil in the bank and he's still up for it.  Thats decent.

Also Joshua didnt make any excuses after he lost last time.  Fair play. 

Robot maybe, arrogant nah. Boring, absolutely.

I would back ruiz to beat wilder anytime be a good fight 

Let ruiz fight wilder and if wilder stops him he gets my vote as champion 

sorts it all out

Edited by spider1

19 minutes ago, spider1 said:

If he fights ruizs kind of fight joshia prob looses again . He did what his trainers told him to do wins easily . Boring yes it was but only way to win so be it . He learned the hard way that he is not the hardest man in the boxing curcuit . Cassius Clay was the best and even he had to box to win that way some tjmes . We got a world champion that deserved to win so lets embrace it . 

There will never be another cassius clay but we got a winner here long may he reign who next 

Yes i watched the fight a very good 5 hrs boxing from sky for 25 pounds 

Edited by spider1

2 hours ago, spider1 said:

I would back ruiz to beat wilder anytime be a good fight 

No way.

Wilder would destroy Ruiz in 5

Bloke down the pub in says Wilder has a habit of slightly leaning forward when he throws the right hand exposing his chin

He reckons he himself could knock out Wilder in 9 rounds if he tagged wilder on the chin because at 5ft 4 tall and 18 stone wilder would be vunerable

With Ruiz having a similar build to the guy at the pub  6ft and 20 stone and being able to hit very hard Ruiz would get wilder out of there in the first or second round

The bloke at the pub says you need to trap AJ in a corner, just keep pushing AJ into the corners and then unload punches on him, that's how the 5ft 6 bloke at the pub would beat AJ in a boxing match 

Ruiz tried that but couldnt pin joshia down / Yes he maybe could pin Wilder down because  wilder  is a fighter not a boxer then bingo 

Edited by spider1

11 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Joshua did what he had to- BOX.

Avoid going in for close encounters and getting into a war, because that is the only way Ruiz can fight.

Ruiz came in heavier than the first fight- poor prep. You were the champion and blew it. He's been talking up a 3rd fight but Hearn won't have any of it.

This was not a 'box office' fight but had to be hyped to one to get Joshua back in the game. Ruiz got £10m at least so he's sorted . There is no way he will get anything like that from his next few fights.

Much bigger fish out there for AJ as well as mandatory challengers set by the governing bodies- unless a belt is given up.

AJ got 60 million for the fight, highway robbery. He should have been capable of flooring lard ass in a few rounds, Billy Bunter v Superman, going 12 rounds against fatty was a bloody poor performance in my opinion., even if he did "win".

Angel1.

11 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

AJ got 60 million for the fight, highway robbery. He should have been capable of flooring lard ass in a few rounds, Billy Bunter v Superman, going 12 rounds against fatty was a bloody poor performance in my opinion., even if he did "win".

Angel1.es got to

Yes but you had to be extra carefull after first fight you will see a different joshua next time he can knock them out most times  put it as a learning point even Cassius  never stopped learning and he was the best .

Edited by spider1

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

He got £60m or whatever it was because KSA put up the biggest purse- period.

Also in boxing there's a saying, styles make fights. Ruiz is an awkward fighter for AJ. 

Ken Norten and Fraizer were for Ali,  yet both got destroyed by Foreman- who Ali beat.

That's boxing.