Blades V Norwich

After Thursday night, a win is a must.  I'll go 2-1 Blades only because in Pukki & Hernández, Norwich can still threaten. 

Going to this one but not that optimistic. Another draw would suit me. Of course if they fanny about in defence like they are prone to it might play right into our hands. Mousse and Goldie to start.

Needed that win. Draws no good. Clear gaps opening up at bottom of league.  Bournemouth seriously in trouble. Villa hit for 4 today. Norwich and Watford on danger of becoming detached.

Some suspensions coming up. Might be opportunity to introduce Freeman, Osborne and Besic. Give Norwood a well earned rest

Brilliant result after a shocking first half. Makes up for Thursday! Still unbeaten away which is crazy for a newly promoted side. 

I don't think Watford or Norwich will stay up so United just need to be better than one other below them to stay up, unless you completely lose form

Brilliant result.

There have been many times over the past 3 years I have questioned whether this 'journey' can continue.

At half time today following the disappointment of Thursday I once again asked the questions. But I should have known better. What a team, manager and backroom staff we have. 

Plus thanks to all the travelling Blades who represented us this afternoon. 

59 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I don't think Watford or Norwich will stay up so United just need to be better than one other below them to stay up, unless you completely lose form

Overly negative that to be honest and I appreciate your intention wasn't to criticise.

The table doesn't lie so that third club would be Southampton, their fans are convinced of it. Bournemouth have lost five in succession. Personally i'd like Aston Villa or Everton to go down 

Great win for the Blades. Incredible that at this stage of the season Blades start today four points off relegation and end up two points off a Europe place. Think it's going to be tight till the end of the season.

43 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Overly negative that to be honest and I appreciate your intention wasn't to criticise.

The table doesn't lie so that third club would be Southampton, their fans are convinced of it. Bournemouth have lost five in succession. Personally i'd like Aston Villa or Everton to go down 

I've said many times before and during the season you've every chance of stating up. Most club's have a loss of form at some point which could see you dragged into it, it isn't a big points difference either way. I'd like Everton to go down tbh but I'd say Southampton or Bournemouth are more likely than them.

The target is to stay up so I don't think it's negative saying what I did. No blades would complain if you finished 17th

Edited by NERVY-OWL

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

I'd like to see Newcastle relegated, nothing against the Geordie fans, they were fantastic in Thursday but the brand of ( anti) football they play is shocking to watch.

First half today was as bad as we've played all season, 2nd half we upped our game and could have won by more.

Yet again VAR reared its ugly head and it seems to be the only thing fans talk about after the game now.I don't know whether its teething problems but at the moment its not fit for purpose.

13 minutes ago, atticus said:

I'd like to see Newcastle relegated, nothing against the Geordie fans, they were fantastic in Thursday but the brand of ( anti) football they play is shocking to watch.

First half today was as bad as we've played all season, 2nd half we upped our game and could have won by more.

Yet again VAR reared its ugly head and it seems to be the only thing fans talk about after the game now.I don't know whether its teething problems but at the moment its not fit for purpose.

I agree, that left a nasty taste in the mouth, which I didn’t  feel after our other three defeats. It was beyond game management it was pathetic at times. Only other time I’ve felt that was Norwich at home 2017.

Wilder seems to be a mate of Bruce and that might explain his low key response to the defeat