Owls V Brentford

these are the games we have to win,as its at home and a side that will be up there at the end of the season.

Was last week's win, versus a depleted Charlton side, a sign that better things are to come?  

Tough game today for the Owls.  Forestieri is out apparently - not that he's going to be missed too much I don't think.

They are predicting a Brentford win on SYFF - I think that's about right?  What do you reckon?

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/thread/3514/owls-brentford-saturday-december-2019

Can't see us getting any more than a draw against these unfortunately 😔

Firstly lets put things in perspective. We are a far better team than Luton, but i have to admit Brentford are a decent team, and so are we at times. . Last week both teams got results that gives them  optimism for  todays game.  It will be close and either team could   scrape a victory.  I,ll stay loyal with the Owls winning 2-1.

Today’s line up against Brentford.

Dawson

Fox

Harris

Fletcher

Bannan

Murphy

Lees

Nuhiu

Odubajo

Hutchinson

Iorfa

Subs:

Jones, Lee, Rhodes, Pelupessy, Borner, Reach, Luongo.

7 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Firstly lets put things in perspective. We are a far better team than Luton, but i have to admit Brentford are a decent team, and so are we at timealans. . Last week both teams got results that gives them  optimism for  todays game.  It will be close and either team could   scrape a victory.  I,ll stay loyal with the Owls winning 2-1.

Nice one Alan  :thumbsup:.

Cheers Padders, It,s when i stake the money the problems start.😁

Happy to be proved wrong when in expecting a loss. Fletcher into double figures. sounded a game of two halves again but I'll take it

UTO. Fine win against a very good side. Seven goals one week, one the next. We have to start to turn up for the whole 95 minutes. We've proved we can manage on 48 minutes, but it would be nice to get the whole game.

4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Have you ever seen such an empty thread for an Owls win?..... the negativity has well and truly crept in a S6, as the reality of rightful punishment creeps in.

There isn't any reality until its proved they were in  the wrong.