Owls V Brentford

iansheff

Was last week's win, versus a depleted Charlton side, a sign that better things are to come?  

Tough game today for the Owls.  Forestieri is out apparently - not that he's going to be missed too much I don't think.

They are predicting a Brentford win on SYFF - I think that's about right?  What do you reckon?

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/thread/3514/owls-brentford-saturday-december-2019

Firstly lets put things in perspective. We are a far better team than Luton, but i have to admit Brentford are a decent team, and so are we at times. . Last week both teams got results that gives them  optimism for  todays game.  It will be close and either team could   scrape a victory.  I,ll stay loyal with the Owls winning 2-1.

7 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Firstly lets put things in perspective. We are a far better team than Luton, but i have to admit Brentford are a decent team, and so are we at timealans. . Last week both teams got results that gives them  optimism for  todays game.  It will be close and either team could   scrape a victory.  I,ll stay loyal with the Owls winning 2-1.

Nice one Alan  :thumbsup:.