Tv Crews Sheffield - New Netflix drama 'Zero Chill'

There is 2/3 HGV Panalux Panavision lorries parked up on Victoria rd broomhall. Been there a couple of days now, anyone know anything ?

Edited by reaney77

They're filming a new "Teen Drama" (can't remember what it's called) inside one of the houses on Victoria Road.

Guest makapaka

Aye i saw this yesterday on my way home.

saw a really surreal image of people dressed weird outside an oddly lit house and wondered what I was seeing - then saw the tv vans.

Outside the church on Stafford Road and the junction of Fitzwalter Road are a fleet of trucks with some sort of TV show being filmed. Also, outside the gates of Norfolk Park on Granville Road, there is a huge crane with a massive lighting rig about 150ft in the air, lighting the whole area up. I'm on Seabrook Road and it almost seems like it's daylight in the back room facing towards the light! :)

Anyone know what they're filming?

Zero Chill, described as a ‘high end’ teen drama about ice hockey players being forced to share the rink with an ice dance team, is being shot in locations across Sheffield, including in Broomhill, opposite the Park Hill flats and at Ice Sheffield, which has been temporarily transformed into ‘H Arena’ – home of the fictional Hammers for the new show.

Stafford Road, close to Norfolk Heritage Park and Skye Edge Fields, will be temporarily closed to traffic today from the junction with Fitzwalter Road to the junction with Stafford Road.

The lighting equipment was outside Ice Sheffield when I went past on the 15th.

Guest makapaka

There was a huge lighting rig at the Granville road entrance to Norfolk park yesterday - wondered what all that was about.

4 hours ago, makapaka said:

There was a huge lighting rig at the Granville road entrance to Norfolk park yesterday - wondered what all that was about.

It was lighting up the whole area. There was also another one on Sky Edge looking down at the Methodist Church.

Edited by iLackBrainCells