Blades V Newcastle.

The way we've been playing in the last couple of games, I'll be disappointed if we don't come away from this game at least 

2 - 0 winners. 

Don't get carried away, still plenty of the season left and plenty of time for things to turn sour.

Pride comes before the fall and all that.

23 hours ago, Baron99 said:

The way we've been playing in the last couple of games, I'll be disappointed if we don't come away from this game at least 

2 - 0 winners. 

Newcastle have been not that bad in spurts, hope United catch them on a down day.

6 hours ago, geared said:

Don't get carried away, still plenty of the season left and plenty of time for things to turn sour.

Agreed. Much as it's great to see us doing well some of the grandioses comments on Radio Sheffield  from Blades is embarrassing.

This one could be a tricky  and Newcastle have had an extra 24 hours on us to prepare and three days later we play Norwich.

Although I suspect you're a bitter Wednesdayite  geared. Could be wrong

6 hours ago, geared said:

Having said that I don't think it's " pride" to believe we might win 2-0. Are you familiar with Roget ?

Edited by Ridgewalk

Newcastle are a club you should be expecting to beat, been awful barring the odd decent result. I don't expect a top half finish from them

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Newcastle are a club you should be expecting to beat, been awful barring the odd decent result. I don't expect a top half finish from them

Every match is hard in this division., and they've started quite well, won 3-1 at Spurs and drew  2-2 with City. As I said, tricky  match this 

Lawrenson has the Blades to win..... that's b******ed that then!

Richard

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

Every match is hard in this division., and they've started quite well, won 3-1 at Spurs and drew  2-2 with City. As I said, tricky  match this 

Still say you should expect to beat these before the start of the season, more so now with the start you've had 

15 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Although I suspect you're a bitter Wednesdayite  geared. Could be wrong

Having been to the Palace game, Liverpool game and Man Utd games already this season it'd make for a strange Wednesday fan don't you think?

Need a win tonight guys, too many draws for my liking, fear a 1-1 draw.

Heaviest home defeat in three years according to Sky.

Nutmegged tonight, having said that, a terrible Newcastle side who took the 3 pts..

Enough said...…..