A Forgotten Victim Of A 'terror Attack'

32 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Give examples of hate crimes reported as terror attacks then - the Sheribi case certainly fell into the former.

And the 7/7 discussions are certainly relevant to your personal views - ie it was a conspiracy against muslims.

Clearly you haven't understood the thread. I suggest you read the original post again. Smaller scale religiously motivated attacks. Fewer casualties with weapons such as knives, bats, acid etc. It seems that if the perpetrator is Muslim you find it making headlines as a "terror attack". If the victim is Muslim its either reported as a hate crime only or if it is reported as a terror attack it doesn't make headlines and there is much less hysteria surrounding the incident. 

Conspiracy is a term used to dismiss evidence. Often when someone has no argument they will use conspiracy theory as a rebuttal. However I'm not prepared to get into a new discussion about 7/7 with you. 

13 minutes ago, Bounce said:

Clearly you haven't understood the thread. I suggest you read the original post again. Smaller scale religiously motivated attacks. Fewer casualties with weapons such as knives, bats, acid etc. It seems that if the perpetrator is Muslim you find it making headlines as a "terror attack". If the victim is Muslim its either reported as a hate crime only or if it is reported as a terror attack it doesn't make headlines and there is much less hysteria surrounding the incident. 

Conspiracy is a term used to dismiss evidence. Often when someone has no argument they will use conspiracy theory as a rebuttal. However I'm not prepared to get into a new discussion about 7/7 with you. 

I just asked for examples of hate crimes reported as terrorist attacks.

Links to stories will do nicely.

So was 7/7 a conspiracy against Muslims? Or do your prefer your narrative where Muslims are always victims?

Muslims are victims of many hate crimes - a tiny number commit terrorist offences. 

Edited by Longcol

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Muslims are victims of many hate crimes - a tiny number commit terrorist offences. 

Quoted for truth.

5 hours ago, Halibut said:

Quoted for truth.

Except that number is not tiny at all - both absolutely and relatively speaking.

1 hour ago, Branyy said:

Except that number is not tiny at all - both absolutely and relatively speaking.

Evidence please.

One aspect that is over looked is that , attacks by immigrants or sons of immigrants on the people of a Country that's often given the attackers (or their immediate  family's ) refuse or economic  help is viewed as  a kick in the teeth by  most folk  who  live in and are loyal to  their  birth place .

4 hours ago, TomMix said:

One aspect that is over looked is that , attacks by immigrants or sons of immigrants on the people of a Country that's often given the attackers (or their immediate  family's ) refuse or economic  help is viewed as  a kick in the teeth by  most folk  who  live in and are loyal to  their  birth place .

What does 'loyal to their birth place mean'? How does someone demonstrate this?

10 hours ago, TomMix said:

I suppose so but not everyone who came here was a refugee. Many South Asian Muslims had grandparents in the British army or the NHS. Many others came to work in industry because Britain invited them to do so from former colonies. This demographic makes up the vast majority of Muslims in the UK. Britain came to pre partition India first under the guise of business then took over the country, before leaving it in pieces a few hundred years later.  South Asians have never invaded the UK, and probably contributed the most out of any minority ethnic group here. 

19 hours ago, Longcol said:

I just asked for examples of hate crimes reported as terrorist attacks.

Links to stories will do nicely.

So was 7/7 a conspiracy against Muslims? Or do your prefer your narrative where Muslims are always victims?

Well that's what the discussion is about. Should attacks like London Bridge be reported as hate crimes or terrorist attacks. 

Recent example of terrorist attack with a knife which didn't make the headlines https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-49652977

I'm glad you agree. 

6 hours ago, Halibut said:

What does 'loyal to their birth place mean'? How does someone demonstrate this?

Surely they demonstrate it by moving to a country other than their own and blowing people up or killing them by other means.

2 hours ago, Branyy said:

One of many:

People convinced under Terrorism Acts since 2000:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_under_Terrorism_Acts_in_the_United_Kingdom

42 people, 100 % muslims.

That doesn't illustrate anything beyond a pathetically  poor understanding of statistics on your part.