David Duckenfield Found Not Guilty

Vaati

Posts have been removed. Any further posts victim blaming WILL result in your account being suspended. We've warned on this many times in many of these threads. All end up blocked because people cannot help themselves.

Message added by Vaati

Guest makapaka
4 minutes ago, Daven said:

Yes he should - absolutely - why ever not.

He has admitted he did wrong, he has been tried and found not guilty.

Everyone needs to move on - you included mate.

It has all been said before - many, many times.

Going round and round in circles isn't healthy for anyone.

Because of what we know he did and didn’t do before, during and after the disaster and the fact that he’s never been held to account for it.

Edited by makapaka

33 minutes ago, makapaka said:

His actions before, during and after the disaster are indefensible.

im amazed people are trying to defend him.

What would you like to see happen to him. 

14 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Because of what we know he did and didn’t do before, during and after the disaster and the fact that he’s never been held to account for it.

I believe in the jury system.  I'm sure there are incidences where juries have made the wrong decisions, at least in in some people's opinions.   However, its the best we have.

The man has been tried by a jury and found not guilty.  What do you think should happen now?  

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, Ms Macbeth said:

I believe in the jury system.  I'm sure there are incidences where juries have made the wrong decisions, at least in in some people's opinions.   However, its the best we have.

The man has been tried by a jury and found not guilty.  What do you think should happen now?  

I don’t know what can be done now he wasn’t found guilty despite admitting the offences he committed.

Nevertheless - I won’t be feeling sorry for him, or referring to him as the “poor man” or saying he should be allowed to move on or any of that other rubbish people are spouting about him - because quite frankly he shouldn’t have been allowed to.

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I don’t know what can be done now he wasn’t found guilty despite admitting the offences he committed.

He didn't admit to any offences, hence the not guilty plea.

Guest makapaka
2 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

He didn't admit to any offences, hence the not guilty plea.

Ok - despite admitting to his actions on the day.

20 hours ago, Dales said:

I totally agree with you KateKate!

So does this detract from all those so called fans who turned up late  to the game that decided to storm the stadium and cause this problem still goes forgotten.
And those who arrived early and in plenty of time for the game were the victims.
Nothing ever gets said about that and an excuse or scapegoat is always being looked for when the truth is obvious.

23 minutes ago, darylslinn said:

So does this detract from all those so called fans who turned up late

The fans didn't turn up late. The facilities at the Leppings Lane end were inadequate to cope with an away crowd that was for an FA Cup semi-final, so large crowds built up.

Guest makapaka
41 minutes ago, darylslinn said:

So does this detract from all those so called fans who turned up late  to the game that decided to storm the stadium and cause this problem still goes forgotten.
And those who arrived early and in plenty of time for the game were the victims.
Nothing ever gets said about that and an excuse or scapegoat is always being looked for when the truth is obvious.

That didn’t happen - the storming of the stadium was the lie that Duckenfield confirmed he had told.

i suggest you find out the facts of what happened rather than writing drivel on a subject you obviously don’t know anything about.

42 minutes ago, makapaka said:

That didn’t happen - the storming of the stadium was the lie that Duckenfield confirmed he had told.

i suggest you find out the facts of what happened rather than writing drivel on a subject you obviously don’t know anything about.

He is innocent.

Deal with it!

1 hour ago, dave_the_m said:

The fans didn't turn up late. The facilities at the Leppings Lane end were inadequate to cope with an away crowd that was for an FA Cup semi-final, so large crowds built up.

Actually the Taylor report did recognise that fans were arriving at the ground later than they did the year before - same fans (Liverpool). Taylor alludes to 2 factors, traffic problems on the M62 and the unusually warm weather meaning many fans delayed going to the ground. 

However. It does not apportion blame on the fans and nor should it. The club / stewards / police should be able to cope with a late arrival of a large number of supporters. They failed massively. 

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, BobOfRoth said:

He is innocent.

Deal with it!

He’s not innocent of contributing to the death of those people and lying about it afterwards - he admitted that - 26 years later.