Running Groups In The Endcliffe/Hallam Area

Hi all,

I'm a 23 year old male recently moved back to sheffield. I've been looking for a local running group to join (not necessarily an athletics club), but can't seem to find much info on any with training runs in my area (near endcliffe park), the closest thing being the parkrun.  If no groups exist I'm well aware there are many great clubs running clubs here and I might just have to be prepared to travel a bit to join for their runs (I know the city striders run at millhouses, which isnt too far). 

Cheers!

Hi, Striders do run at Millhouses, as you say, and also at Heeley, I think. They`re a very big club that seem to cater for all abilities. Also Up and Running in Town do a social run evry Monday I believe and they will be able to offer good advice.

Porter valley plodders, Wednesday nights from the Greystones. Don’t be put off by the name.

totley ac run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from bents green and millhouses in the winter.