Incident Spotted At Spital Hill / Savile Street Junction

I have just seen multiple ambulances and lots of police on the junction at the Wicker Arches. Does anyone know what has happened? I'm genuinely concerned. I only drove past it 10 minutes ago. 

Edited by FullumUK
Spelling mistakes

Accident according to Sheffield Online. Hope that people will be ok. 

That junction rewards and encourages dangerous driving.

If I'm leaving the city centre via Derek Dooley Way at this junction and cane it at 40mph or above, I WILL make it through the green lights at the Spital Hill / Savile St junction . . . just as they turn from amber to red.

However, if I leave that same junction at 30mph, or more likely at 20mph 'cos I'm stuck behind some slow-driving numpty, I'll reach the junction on red and have wait, ooh, no more than one minute for the lights to change again. 

Absolute death trap this junction, hate it.  Seen plenty of accidents here, and thats just me passing thru to meadowhall of an evening every so often.

Thought if a black spot had a spike in accidents then action was taken? like cameras or junction rethink?