Blades V Man Utd

9 hours ago, atticus said:

In the last 3 games (Burnley ,Spurs Man Utd) the Blades have been exceptional and really should have won all 3.Even the pundits are waking up to us now ; Graham Souness mentioned us in the same breath as Barcelona yesterday and said he wanted a season ticket at Bramall Lane......i think  he was only half kidding

Hope they told him they are all sold out.  He can have mine for a million.

Graham if you're reading this, I am sincere.  Please PM me.

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 14:04, TomMix said:

As a Owls fan I hope Utd win , Sheffield needs to be in the lime light where ever that comes from .

I'm sure you did want United to win.

But as they are both called United, you wouldn't want it any other way...

To be honest, I must be one of the few who's two fave teams are Manchester United and Sheffield United, in that order, so the result didn't hurt me and I'm glad that both teams showed a hard fight back spirit to the rest of the premiership. But it is concerning that Manchester United took so long to wake up

1 hour ago, mancmart said:

To be honest, I must be one of the few who's two fave teams are Manchester United and Sheffield United, in that order, so the result didn't hurt me and I'm glad that both teams showed a hard fight back spirit to the rest of the premiership. But it is concerning that Manchester United took so long to wake up

I meant the original United not the one from Salford.

Stretford..

Before that, newton Heath.

Anyway, neither United won.

Fair result I believe.

Edited by mancmart

6 hours ago, mancmart said:

Stretford..

Before that, newton Heath.

Anyway, neither United won.

Fair result I believe.

OGS comes across as a very impressive and honest man in interviews. 

10 hours ago, mancmart said:

I'm a supporter of both the Uniteds that played on Sunday but I am a Blades Supporter for nearly 70yrs but have admired and followed the results of Manchester since Matt Busby was manager but on Sunday they learned a lesson from us

10 hours ago, mancmart said:

I'm a supporter of both the Uniteds that played on Sunday but I am a Blades Supporter for nearly 70yrs but have admired and followed the results of Manchester since Matt Busby was manager but on Sunday they learned a lesson from us