Wba V Wednesday

Very decent end to end game,which could have gone either way untill Palmer just switched off near the end,left his man who drew the pen from Westwood,then lost his head with a reckless tackle and handed the points to WBA.

Ref did us no favours 1st half,yet 2nd half he seemed to let evrything go? Very strange,and the free kick he gave for the foul on Fox,but gave it to them as theyd got no advantage after hed played on is one of the most strange ref decisions I think Ive EVER seen on a football field.

Monk needs to change the formation,one uptop is just no good at all,we struggle for goals from MF as it is,needs a rethink.

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

i cannot work out that rhodes helped norwich to win the league,and they said he was a main part,can all of a sudden be not good enough for us,

how come rhodes is terrible for us,but a great player for all the other teams hes played in?

it just seems strange

He obviously doesn't want to play for the Owls, show him the door.

10 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

He obviously doesn't want to play for the Owls, show him the door.

He doesn't get much opportunities to play, either starting line up or sub, if he was so valuable to Norwich I wonder why they didn't sign him in the summer. Perhaps it's not all his fault, ditto for Winnall.

11 hours ago, St Petre said:

He doesn't get much opportunities to play, either starting line up or sub, if he was so valuable to Norwich I wonder why they didn't sign him in the summer. Perhaps it's not all his fault, ditto for Winnall.

Perhaps if they were paid on results , the whole structure would alter , If you are sitting at home and getting full money  while others are slogging  away in the rain whats the incentive .

norwich did want rhodes,but i believe the offer was not enough to meet our valuation of him,if hes not wanted and we think hes not up to standard why not let him go and we could get a great freebie with his wages