Why Should I Register To Vote?

6 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

No. Just watch.

The person with the most votes in my constituency  will get a seat in Parliament on 12th Dec. 

That will happen. My vote will be a small part of that decision 

No., A vote for any party is just a vote for the system.  It is only by stopping voting do we invalidate THEIR system. We can't change something by adhering to it.

12 minutes ago, 26b-6 said:

No., A vote for any party is just a vote for the system.  It is only by stopping voting do we invalidate THEIR system. We can't change something by adhering to it.

So, after you’ve smashed the system by not voting, what happens next?

16 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

So, after you’ve smashed the system by not voting, what happens next?

We build a new system which works for US and not THEM.   Just start with the very basics such as something worth voting for , and MP's been accountable for their actions (or lack of) I'd prefer administrators with legally binding contracts to deliver XYZ for the electorate.....

We'd also need a voting system with - Proportional Representation and a None Of The Above option.   And we need an intelligent informed electorate which can only be achieved after a few generations of folk been sterilized and poor genetics removed from the gene pool.

Edited by 26b-6

7 minutes ago, 26b-6 said:

We build a new system which works for US and not THEM.   Just start with the very basics such as something worth voting for , and MP's been accountable for their actions (or lack of) I'd prefer administrators with legally binding contracts to deliver XYZ for the electorate.....

We'd also need a voting system with - Proportional Representation and a None Of The Above option.   And we need an intelligent informed electorate which can only be achieved after a few generations of folk been sterilized and poor genetics removed from the gene pool.

What a charmer you are.

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

What a charmer you are.

Thanks but you forgot to mention tactful )