Built In Wardrobes

Hi 

I'm looking at how much built in wardrobes would cost and best place to purchase from in Sheffield. 

Any tips or recommendations would be welcome. 

Cheers

Edited by nikki-red

Depends on what your actually looking for and how much you want to spend? Ikea have good selection of wardrobes. 

3 hours ago, sambuca19872010 said:

Hi 

I'm looking at how much built in wardrobes would cost and best place to purchase from in Sheffield. 

Any tips or recommendations would be welcome. 

Cheers

Starlight comes highly recommended from me 

Have a look at Nankivells  they have a showroom in Atkinsons on the moor, and a factory and showroom in Chesterfield.

www.nankivells.com 

This is your man got a factory full . Fits and sorts lot out 07903524699 . His work is spot on  

Cant compare him to ikea they are a joke in comparrison

'

Edited by spider1

On 19/11/2019 at 00:03, spider1 said:

This is your man got a factory full . Fits and sorts lot out 07903524699 . His work is spot on  

Cant compare him to ikea they are a joke in comparrison

Guess about 2 000 pounds for a bedroom but you could go to his place in rothertham  and buy 

and use your own fitters 

'

On 18/11/2019 at 19:56, dongle said:

Have a look at Nankivells  they have a showroom in Atkinsons on the moor, and a factory and showroom in Chesterfield.

www.nankivells.com 

Yeah, mother got this lot in, did a decent job. Cheaper than sharpes!

On 20/11/2019 at 21:45, tinfoilhat said:

Yeah, mother got this lot in, did a decent job. Cheaper than sharpes!

What- even after the 'half price' sale and if you sign now I'll give you another 20% off and just let me call my supervisor and see if I can get you another 20% off? That'll be £6k 

I have used Nankivells in different properties over the years - I always go back there as first choice. I think the most expensive we've spent is about £3,500 for wardrobes with 3 massive soft-close sliding doors that were about 2.5m high... the least about £1,000 for a much shorter 2 door (still glass and sliding) wardrobe... the key thing is the quality of the work on offer here. It's top-notch in all of my experience and - yes, I admit it - I always ask for the same Fitter (which I should not do, but I prefer to wait until he's got a slot).

I've recommended them to a friend and they got a large wardrobe in for a price that was £1,000 less than Sharps for the exact same specification! Exact. Sharps then kept phoning my friend up, offering small discount after small discount (just as described above, play-for-play) - they cannot even remotely compete because of their business model. Their Fitters are mostly sad that they end up working for Sharps. Give the guys at Nankivells a go... if you spend enough you get a bouquet of flowers... ha! I don't think you'll regret it.

They don't just do wardrobes... they'll turn their hand to any storage solution, and kitchens (not used them for that, yet).

P.S. - just mentally totted-up what we've spent with Nankivells over the years and over the properties - it's a lot more than £10,000... don't regret any of it.

P.S. - Sharps, I've heard, make a big deal of laying on carpet... they want to rip it up and they did this to my friend's sister - badly, leaving frayed edges... Nankivells will lay onto carpet if you ask them to - I always do and I've never, touch wood, had a problem.

Edited by Hippogriff
Added P.S.