I'm A Celebrity So Boring This Year

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Since the start of this years  series I have been  thinking  this but tonight  really sealed it for me.  Its lost its mojo , theres a number of things, Ant and Dec were the heart and soul, very funny just arent funny anymore. The celebs are bland and the trials seem too easy.  I agree with other posters I think its sadly had its day.  For my money there will never be another that will the beat the series with David Guest. :hihi:

Ah yes, David and his yarns were solid gold. 

Yet the viewing figures were extremely high this time. I think it’s a certain age group that watches it. Not my cup of tea though ! 

I do admit I watch this programme,  lighthearted comedy from Ant and Dec, enjoy hearing the crew's laughter,  must say that if I didn't I just would find another channel - don't torture yourselves haha

I wish the producers of this show would come on SF because I have some tips for next years show,  just import some Lions, Leopards and Cheetahs along with some Hyenas from Africa and  let them roam free around this Winter garden there in at the moment,  that should liven the show up a bit.  :hihi:

I was looking forward to the latest series. But it seems sadly lacking in something this year. Everyone I'd generally nice and agreeable and the whole things just same old. Time for something new  ....

I've  watched it every year but now I find myself switching  to other stations to see what's  on, it's  become boring. 

43 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

I've  watched it every year but now I find myself switching  to other stations to see what's  on, it's  become boring. 

I really used to look forward to this show each year but really!! What the hell has happened this year.  I used to flip channels during thae Ad breaks but this year Im flippin  channels whilst the show is on.  As Ive mentioned in previous post about a bland cast I also think the whole format is stale.  Has anybody noticed the amout of grub they have been getting this year. Anthony worrall thompson must be fuming eg  the contestants got a full duck ect to share tonight for getting the stars, previuos contestants in the past have only recieved a couple of sausages between em all for getting all the stars.  I reckon this lot will have put weight on rather than weight loss. :hihi:

1 hour ago, jaffa1 said:

Same here, they are just doing the same things every year.