I'm A Celebrity So Boring This Year

Unfortunately because there was nothing on the other channels I watched this. God it was so boring ! They did the two same things as last year. Some jumped out of a plane, and others walked on a support on the roof of a building. Hope there’s something interesting  on the other channels tonight !

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Unfortunately because there was nothing on the other channels I watched this. God it was so boring ! They did the two same things as last year. Some jumped out of a plane, and others walked on a support on the roof of a building. Hope there’s something interesting  on the other channels tonight !

I have always watched it  Pat,  used to think it was a brilliant programme..But like other long running series its past its sell by date.

As you say, its like watching repeats.. even the contestants aren't much too write home about..still watch it though.

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Sky are offering an early black friday deal - 50% off.

I don’t have to watch it tonight as 24 Hours in A & E is on C4 at the same time.! Now that’s more like it !

Bad selection of celebs and that American is getting right on my wick. :rant:

57 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Bad selection of celebs and that American is getting right on my wick. :rant:

I read that  she’s getting a large fee for taking part.

42 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I read that  she’s getting a large fee for taking part.

Was she/he,  the father of the Kardashians. Very annoying.  Mind you it takes this type of loud gob to put the cat among the pidgeons.  Lol.  Get ready for  some ruffled feathers in the camp. :hihi:

Is Adele the same person who bullied Jade Goody years ago in Big Bother? 

10 hours ago, jane2008 said:

Is Adele the same person who bullied Jade Goody years ago in Big Bother? 

Yes. A right big head.

14 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Yes. A right big head.

Saw her laughing the other night when people's luxury items were lost after she got her's.  A picture of Jane Macdonald.:shakes:

My god what a mardy bum Ian Wright is god,  hes acting like a real spoilt brat spittin his dummy out all over the shop.

28 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

My god what a mardy bum Ian Wright is god,  hes acting like a real spoilt brat spittin his dummy out all over the shop.

Thought all footballers were mardy Pres, anyway its just got better,  come on Kirky.