Crookes Cemetery

Can anyone tell me if Crookes cemetery is well kept and if  there is a map of the different sections of the cemetery there. I have looked online and cannot see one, I know there are for City Road and for Burngreave which makes it a lot easier to try and locate a grave.

I’ve walked through Crookes cemetery a couple of times recently ian and it is well kept.

Thanks for that, do you know if there is a display showing which sections are where?

3 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Thanks for that, do you know if there is a display showing which sections are where?

Unfortunately I can’t. 

Thanks, I will have a run up this week weather permitting.

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

Can anyone tell me if Crookes cemetery is well kept and if  there is a map of the different sections of the cemetery there. I have looked online and cannot see one, I know there are for City Road and for Burngreave which makes it a lot easier to try and locate a grave.

If you contact the Bereavement Services, Sheffield council they might have a map of the cemetery.

I got one for a cemetery in Newcastle last year because I wanted to find out where my grandfather was buried. I didn’t have to pay for it and the lady who worked in the bereavement department pointed out which section in the cemetery my Grandfather was buried. It might be worth giving them a call.

Thanks for the replies, I never saw that on the indexers site when I was looking for the grave information for the person I was researching.