Your Experiences With Binary Options?

I decided to inform myself more about binary options. And thought that this would be the best place to ask a question and hear your experiences with binary options.
Hope I get some useful answers
Thank you

Well back in the day I used to make user defined graphics on my zx spectrum computer, this involved drawing onto graph paper then taking the binary numbers and converting into decimal and entering as data statements

Mel. Probably an easier binary option, would be converting to hexadecimal (hex) rather than decimal. With hexadecimal, 4 binary digits will convert to a single hex digit. For example...

01011100 11000010 would be AC C2 in hex. Probably type in to computer as 0xAC, 0xC2.

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Mel. Probably an easier binary option, would be converting to hexadecimal (hex) rather than decimal. With hexadecimal, 4 binary digits will convert to a single hex digit. For example...

01011100 11000010 would be AC C2 in hex. Probably type in to computer as 0xAC, 0xC2.

I was about 13 and still not graduated any higher lol, maybe when mi zx spectrum next arrives

Edited by melthebell

12 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I was about 13 and still not graduated any higher lol, maybe when mi zx spectrum next arrives

You mean you were only 0x0D...

;)

I used to get "Integer out of range" a lot when I was (trying) to program my spectrum. Was this some sort of binary issue?

18 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

I used to get "Integer out of range" a lot when I was (trying) to program my spectrum. Was this some sort of binary issue?

Likely something to do with the minimum and maximum values an integer can hold. Not 100% sure, but an integer on a Spectrum (z80 cpu) probably an 8 bit quantity; so an unsigned int can be 0 to 255, and a signed int can be -128 to 127. Entering values out of those ranges, I guess would result in that error. I’m not a speccy expert though...

7 hours ago, Waldo said:

I fear we may be discussing the wrong topic here, maybe the OP had something else in mind?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

LMAO and it's now been moved to computer chat. TBH I've never heard of that type of binary, I was taking the Michael thinking its about sexual preference or gender

Edited by melthebell

54 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LMAO and it's now been moved to computer chat. TBH I've never heard of that type of binary, I was taking the Michael thinking its about sexual preference or gender

Oh my; taking the Michael never crossed my mind. Honest mi lord!

You mean to tell me I've been unwittingly part of some group trolling all of this time?

:o

31 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Oh my; taking the Michael never crossed my mind. Honest mi lord!

You mean to tell me I've been unwittingly part of some group trolling all of this time?

:o

yup afraid it was a gosub routine with no return command