Lowedges Heritage Day Sat Dec 7th 10am-4pm

after over 12 months of finding out details of the life/times of lowedges over the last 50 plus years and our successfull event in may and further reasearch now is your chance to tell your story

and get it recorded for the archives for sheffield scc,

PLUS

READ STATEMENTS NEVER READ BEFORE

see photos found in lofts ect,not seen light in decades

tell us your story of greenhill/lowedges

just moved into the area or been there all your life

read the story of the last man who drove off the fields

PLUS

TOP SINGER FROM BARNSLEY

TOP CLASS BUFFET,FROM MORRISIONS

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE,WITH FREE DRINKS

FREE FACE PAINTER FOR THE KIDS

JOIN US,HELP US MAKE HISTORY EVERY STORY COUNTS

AT

the tennants hall,gresley road,lowedges,free car parking

FINAL REMINDER OF THIS MAGNIFICENT FREE ENTRY EVENT,TOP CLASS MORRISIONS BUFFET FREE,FREE FACE PAINTING,PLUS BARNSLEYS TOP SINGER POET  RAY HEARNE AND TELL US YOUR STORY AND HELP US MAKE HISTORY

I can't make tomorrow's event due to work commitments. What will happen to the exhibition photos etc.? I hope they'll be made available to look at for those who can't make tomorrow.

Hope it goes well.

hi everything will be kept,some used in our lowedges book in 2020,also the heritage lottery are positive and another grant for our workers from the university and our leading lady heritage expert see okay,so we hope its the start as some magnificent interviews were held only a week ago ie the last farm worker who drove off the tractor,before all the lorrys ect came into the fields to start building,and a lot more,so hopefully its only year 1,but nothing will be thrown,pity you cannot come,but i am sure there will be more thanks,just another one in them days you got a brand new house,fully decorated and a freeeeeeee gas or electric cooker and a fridge not bad ,but theres more to come i am sure