Owls To Be Charged.

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

also it cannot go on much longer than may

Youd like to think so,should be pretty quick now Id have thought,Chansiri wanted all charges withdrawn,so hel be fuming the charge against the club is to go before the panel

great news in the sun page 68 swfc found not guilty of the ground sale,now we can get on with football ,when allowed,this should perk up the whole squad ect.

23 minutes ago, bassett one said:

great news in the sun page 68 swfc found not guilty of the ground sale,now we can get on with football ,when allowed,this should perk up the whole squad ect.

Just the chansiri charge isn't it? The club still faces the same charges with a chance of points deduction or have they been dropped aswell?

all charges dropped,thats great news,proves if you have the best ,you can fight the FA and win,wonder if we can claim damages?

12 minutes ago, bassett one said:

all charges dropped,thats great news,proves if you have the best ,you can fight the FA and win,wonder if we can claim damages?

That's got to be great news for Wednesdayites, is that todays Sun Basset, nothing in yesterdays.

24 minutes ago, bassett one said:

I'll believe it when I see something concrete, last I heard they were still going ahead with the charges against the club so we'll see

40 minutes ago, kidley said:

Still says the charges against the club are ongoing so not out of the woods yet with the points reduction but a boost that the owner and the other two have been cleared of any wrong doing

so the other 2 a okay,but we still have a problem,is it the way we or he is paying that's a problem,to me if you buy a building/house you pay cash to the owner,borrow cash and pay the owner ect,ect,in other words before the other party lets you have the deeds,once paid in full,then the deeds go to the bank until you have paid in full,not I will send you some cash several times over 3-5 years,its same as a car,not yours until paid in full.