Owls To Be Charged.

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

It would be a non story had it not happened plural,  but it has happened (regardless of how much and the non-punishment). It remains fact that "non-operating" companies were set up, in order to put money into the club. 

Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you.

The EFL have said they have no problem with it, non story.

Derby County have been charged with pretty much the same thing today. Looks like the EFL are gonna be busy in the coming months

2 hours ago, atticus said:

Derby County have been charged with pretty much the same thing today. Looks like the EFL are gonna be busy in the coming months

Noticed that. Doesn't fill me with confidence if they've decided to charge them aswell as they seemed to be in a better position than us

Its for different reasons but they are also saying they had prior agreement with the EFL before submitting, the whole thing is an absolute shambles and another nail in the coffin of the (once) beautiful game.

i thought derby had a top ground worth more than swfc ground ,if thats true OMG we are going to lose points galore.also as we are swfc and our record over the years ,hillsbrough park her we come?

15 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i thought derby had a top ground worth more than swfc ground ,if thats true OMG we are going to lose points galore.also as we are swfc and our record over the years ,hillsbrough park her we come?

Neither club have been found guilty yet and both are claiming what they have done was in agreement with the EFL.

BUT if both are found guilty,do you think  our valuation would be better or worse  than derbys or readings valuations ? just a question of who has over valued there ground more?,but again the ground is always what a person would pay for it,take swfc ground it is priceless to most or is it?

There's still the issue that Mr Chansiri gave authority to put the sale of the ground in a previous years' accounts.

That does sound serious in company law and I somehow cannot believe the EFL sanctioned that. 

26 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

There's still the issue that Mr Chansiri gave authority to put the sale of the ground in a previous years' accounts.

That does sound serious in company law and I somehow cannot believe the EFL sanctioned that. 

If the sale agreement can be proved to have been finalised in the previous year the timing of the sale makes no difference.

18 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

If the sale agreement can be proved to have been finalised in the previous year the timing of the sale makes no difference.

The date of the sale isn’t in dispute , it’s there in the land registry documents. Good luck in trying to con the EFL in to thinking otherwise 

so if proved would we be in more trouble than reading or derby ? whos inflated the values of the stadium more?,i hope we dont get promoted then relegated shortly after,its a embaresment?thought he was a top class business man?