Owls To Be Charged.

What’s annoying here is Mr Chansiri has (naively) tried to pump money to make SWFC competitive whilst the likes of the chairmen of clubs like Bolton and Bury have bled their respective clubs dry leaving a trail of debt. The ones that will suffer most are the fans who are the very people who have done absolutely nothing wrong in this.

4 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

What’s annoying here is Mr Chansiri has (naively) tried to pump money to make SWFC competitive whilst the likes of the chairmen of clubs like Bolton and Bury have bled their respective clubs dry leaving a trail of debt. The ones that will suffer most are the fans who are the very people who have done absolutely nothing wrong in this.

agreed ......those chairman too should be charged

It's just one thing after another at the moment. Does anyone know what happens if he gets banned from football? I don't know who's been advising him, if anyone but they need sacking. I'm not sure what he can say to defend himself looking at what's been said over all this.

39 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It's just one thing after another at the moment. Does anyone know what happens if he gets banned from football? I don't know who's been advising him, if anyone but they need sacking. I'm not sure what he can say to defend himself looking at what's been said over all this.

I think we have to tread carefully as these are only accusations at the moment, no guilt has been proved, having said that it is a mess. When this happened to Ciellino at Leeds he put someone else into the club as chairman until his ban ended, his was a fairly short ban though.

are they waiting to see where we are in the league come april then decide that if guilty which will cause us most harm,ie stop us going up or at the worst send us down a league,it can only happen to swfc,only thing over the years we have not had is a fire.

36 minutes ago, bassett one said:

are they waiting to see where we are in the league come april then decide that if guilty which will cause us most harm,ie stop us going up or at the worst send us down a league,it can only happen to swfc,only thing over the years we have not had is a fire.

If its a points deduction I doubt it would lead to relegation, if they want to drop us down a league I think they'd do just that.

18 hours ago, bassett one said:

but hes been successfull at all his businesses ,so that should of stood us in good stead,but it seems otherwise,lets hope we are proved okay,but when do we find out?

There's the thing. They're not his businesses. He's not even on the board of directors:

https://www.thaiunion.com/en/about/people/board-of-director

Which begs the question...how does anyone know if he is an astute,successful businessman at all?

5 hours ago, iansheff said:

That is why the EFL should get it sorted out ASAP,   it is not fair to the fans having to wait till say April then finding a points deduction almost at the end of the season. The fans have a right to know and the EFL should say when the hearings are taking place and get on with them.

The trouble is now it is likely in the hands of lawyers,especially with potential criminal charges involved. It may not even be resolved this season.Of course that would make it even harder on the fans and the players, imagine winning promotion and then being dumped down a division or two before the season began.

How far down did Rangers and Juventus get demoted by their repective leagues?

3 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

I think we have to tread carefully as these are only accusations at the moment, no guilt has been proved, having said that it is a mess. When this happened to Ciellino at Leeds he put someone else into the club as chairman until his ban ended, his was a fairly short ban though.

Yes I agree, it could all be resolved but it's still worrying how it even got to this stage. It needs resolving as soon as though

39 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

The trouble is now it is likely in the hands of lawyers,especially with potential criminal charges involved. It may not even be resolved this season.Of course that would make it even harder on the fans and the players, imagine winning promotion and then being dumped down a division or two before the season began.

How far down did Rangers and Juventus get demoted by their repective leagues?

Rangers were dropped to the Scottish 3rd Division.

9 minutes ago, Groose said:

Rangers were dropped to the Scottish 3rd Division.

This was due to the club losing loads of money and owing a huge amount to HMRC so not quite the same circumstances.

23 hours ago, bassett one said:

but hes been successfull at all his businesses ,so that should of stood us in good stead,but it seems otherwise,lets hope we are proved okay,but when do we find out?

Can you name one? (serious question), his Dad, although getting on in years, is the head of the family businesses and his older brother is the heir apparent. 

DC is listed in various business shareholdings as "family member", not "Managing Director" or "Head of Business Development" of anything that says he is any sort of businessman.

I don't subscribe to "The Star" so have no idea what this says, beyond the headlines.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-live-owls-hit-back-unlawful-efl-1331643