Owls To Be Charged.

What about Hinchcliffe? He was a “character “.

45 minutes ago, prince al said:

What about Hinchcliffe? He was a “character “.

He was never chairman and he only went to jail twice.

9 hours ago, Michael_W said:

Dem Blades eh, their team is on the verge of a Champions League spot, their team and their 'one of their own' manager getting lauded on sky sports every other week and yet some of their fans still more obsessed about Wednesday than their own club …. what a bitter bunch, still upset about the Save our Owls campaign no doubt lol

Used to it these days, it's the old saying - If you want to know what's happening at Wednesday, ask a Blade.

Was on holiday a couple of weeks ago in Lanzarote with about a dozen United fans and watched United demolish Burnley 3-0 (well worthy winners). Talking point? Wednesday losing 2-1 to Blackburn. The mind boggles.

Back on topic please.

Edited by nikki-red

On 14/11/2019 at 21:15, bassett one said:

what about the other clubs that have sold there grounds,are they not being charged?

Yes there are other clubs being looked at

2 hours ago, barry-333 said:

Yes there are other clubs being looked at

But selling the ground wasn't against the rules. It's the way Wednesday reported it. So if the other clubs reported it correctly they'll be ok I assume

Points deduction, no chance of promotion and FFP problems next year

1 hour ago, redbig said:

Points deduction, no chance of promotion and FFP problems next year

But they were penalised with the embargo last year so if they are given one again they are being punished twice for the same thing. I don't know who has smashed a mirror or killed a black cat down at Hillsborough, what with Forestieri's treatment, the way the council are trying to create problems and now this.

Edited by iansheff

dont we supposed to have a gypsy curse or something from years ago,but we will always be blamed going way back,think about it ,football rigging,the disaster,and we always get done over ,thats my view ,so maybe the gypsys curse is coming back in a circle or just bad luck?

On 15/11/2019 at 11:01, bassett one said:

i am suprised that a multi million pound owner,with huge companys ,can have such top accountants that they can make such basic mistakes as to not work round the rules ,like other teams re-the sale of the ground,why?

Seriously?, you are surprised?

Can you name any "huge companies" that DC "owns"?

Who are these "Top Accountants"? 

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

But they were penalised with the embargo last year so if they are given one again they are being punished twice for the same thing. I don't know who has smashed a mirror or killed a black cat down at Hillsborough, what with Forestieri's treatment, the way the council are trying to create problems and now this.

I thought that myself. Some have mentioned points deduction and embargo, maybe it will just be a fine and points rather than an embargo but it wouldn't surprise me if they chuck all 3 at us with it being us.

It does seem strange that the Owls keep getting a kicking  from the Council .the Police, The EFL, and the courts .Perhaps its time for Chansari to call it a day  ,he has had his fingers burnt over and over again inc the Steve Bruce fiasco . He could liquidate the club and walk .

Edited by TomMix

19 hours ago, prince al said:

You forgot Woolhouse.

Hé was the one wanted by Interpol, couldnt remember his name

16 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

No he didn't.

Quite right Jim

On 15/11/2019 at 13:16, Hotmale 1954 said:

Let's be right Blades.

Wednesday should be made Bankrupt, sent to Siberia, 50 years hard labour, fined £100 billion, the Stadium demolished, banned from football for 500 years and the name to be made totally redundant, and never to be allowed to rise ever again.

Anything I've missed?

I've said for years that money will eat itself, and every day that goes by takes us nearer to that end.

Chase more and more money, and eventually, the money will run out,

6 people will control all the money in the World, rendering it useless.

Mark my words.

Figuratively speaking I don't think we're far off that now. Seems to be the nature of Corporate, Monopoly capitalism