Owls To Be Charged.

Listening to both Owls and Blades on here Chansiri seems to be a wrong un.

Not being biaiséd here wéve had loads at the Lane. Sam(antha) Hashimi, McDonald (Manslaughter), the one on the run from Interpol, Reg Brearley ( Factory in India).

There may well be more, (nudge nudge wink wink)

Let's be right Blades.

Wednesday should be made Bankrupt, sent to Siberia, 50 years hard labour, fined £100 billion, the Stadium demolished, banned from football for 500 years and the name to be made totally redundant, and never to be allowed to rise ever again.

Anything I've missed?

I've said for years that money will eat itself, and every day that goes by takes us nearer to that end.

Chase more and more money, and eventually, the money will run out,

6 people will control all the money in the World, rendering it useless.

Mark my words.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

1 hour ago, kevvy said:

Whether they are Blades are not is irrelevant. If Wednesday or any other team break the rules they should be punished.

Absolutely...

19 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Let's be right Blades.

Wednesday should be made Bankrupt, sent to Siberia, 50 years hard labour, fined £100 billion, the Stadium demolished, banned from football for 500 years and the name to be made totally redundant, and never to be allowed to rise ever again.

Anything I've missed?

I've said for years that money will eat itself, and every day that goes by takes us nearer to that end.

Mark my words.

If the EFL saw fit to go down that road, would you really want Wednesday to go out of existence? 

Wouldn't wish that on the blades, languish in League two yes, but not go bust 

25 minutes ago, redbig said:

Absolutely...

If the EFL saw fit to go down that road, would you really want Wednesday to go out of existence? 

Wouldn't wish that on the blades, languish in League two yes, but not go bust 

Its quite ironic that United fans are wanting a club to go out of business for breaking rules that are put in place to prevent that happening.

Who wants Wednesday to go out of business? surely we all enjoy the rivalry. 

Dem Blades eh, their team is on the verge of a Champions League spot, their team and their 'one of their own' manager getting lauded on sky sports every other week and yet some of their fans still more obsessed about Wednesday than their own club …. what a bitter bunch, still upset about the Save our Owls campaign no doubt lol

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Let's be right Blades.

Anything I've missed?

Mark my words.

"Are there no prisons,are there no workhouses?" Lol

5 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Not being biaiséd here wéve had loads at the Lane. Sam(antha) Hashimi, McDonald (Manslaughter), the one on the run from Interpol, Reg Brearley ( Factory in India).

You forgot Woolhouse.

7 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Let's be right Blades.

Anything I've missed?

Mark my words.

is that a quote from j. corbyn 

13 hours ago, redbig said:

Take it you're a Blade ? Did you show the same passion towards justice when the WBA game was abandoned after all the sending offs and injuries ?

As for Wednesday, Just another questionable decision by the club in the last few years. Ticket prices, transfer policy, shirt fiasco, Embargo, selling the ground. We're probably as far away from promotion now as we were when the current owners took over. Expect a points deduction but I read something last night that said expulsion from the league was an option under that rule ?

He is a self annointed Witchfinder General.:nod: :lol:

3 hours ago, prince al said:

You forgot Woolhouse.

No he didn't.

9 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

None of them had the style of Blacow Yates who promised the players 'something for a rainy day' if they got promotion. They did and each player was presented with a barometer and a raincoat.