What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Just shows how this lot are always shiftin the goal post.  Edward had to abdicate over divorcee Mrs Simpson but big ears is next in line after marrying Camilla a divorcee. :suspect: Just think if Mrs Simpson had been Queen,  Bart would have been next in line. :hihi:

Just for the record; Wallis Simpson was TWICE divorced before she married Edward.

I believe the divorcee issue was used as a smokescreen for the fact that Edward was a nazi sympathiser and was seen as danger to the country in a time of tension between Germany and Britain.

2 minutes ago, Sweetcheeks said:

I believe the divorcee issue was used as a smokescreen for the fact that Edward was a nazi sympathiser and was seen as danger to the country in a time of tension between Germany and Britain.

Exactly right Sweetcheeks and Edward didn't live in the UK for long after and I think he moved from Paris to 'warmer and friendlier' climates' during WW2. As for Wallis, she probably couldn't care less as she had married -the then- world's richest man.

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

This all of a sudden popular again.:D

Good call.

"...............

Edited by Mister Gee

12 hours ago, St Petre said:

Just for the record; Wallis Simpson was TWICE divorced before she married Edward.

Just for the record that makes her a Divorcee.  Doesn't matter if she had been divorced TWENTY times. :suspect:

9 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Just for the record that makes her a Divorcee.  Doesn't matter if she had been divorced TWENTY times. :suspect:

Oh I think it would matter if she had been divorced TWENTY times, I think it would matter a lot, It would suggest something drastically  wrong with this person if she still couldn't  hold on to a husband after 20 attempts. 

48 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

Oh I think it would matter if she had been divorced TWENTY times, I think it would matter a lot, It would suggest something drastically  wrong with this person if she still couldn't  hold on to a husband after 20 attempts. 

Not on about if it matters.   I was stateing a fact, as far as the church involvement with the royals over a  divorcee situation is, once divorced is enough.  

On 22/11/2019 at 23:37, Longcol said:

A photo of people with arms around each others waists hardly qualifies as "child grooming" - and Guiffre hardly qualifies as a "child" in that picture - could be anything fron late teens to nigh on 30 in that photo.

What's wrong with describing him as an alleged sexual predator or even rapist? "Pedo" usually belongs on stupid conspiracy theory forums like David Icke - let's not lower SF to that level.

No but what  Guiffre and other victims coming forward describe is most definitely child grooming and sex trafficking. 

And as for the David Icke references, maybe he wasn't far from off the mark after all.  Have you ever seen a lizard sweat? 😳

By the way, if you think that young girl in the photo could be nearly thirty, I hope the police never have to rely on you for a description!

Edited by Lex Luthor

7 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

Or maybe they just couldn't keep up with her.

Andrew was named after Prince Phillips father AKA  in the Royal  family as the Bankrupt Philanderer. How irnonic.  :hihi:

Well British cops have called off the investigation of Andy, wonder if he will be visiting the US anytime soon.lol.Not likely, I would imagine.